SiouxSports.com Forum

Redheads

hockey_heaven83

Who is the better-looking redhead?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the better-looking redhead?

• Quinn Fylling
    • Ryan Hale

Please stop abusing the message board. This is a hockey board not a looks contest. Who gives a sh*t who the better looking player is and since the vast majority on this board are men that poll does not apply here, my apologies to the group of fine female postes we have on here.

excuse me equal rights for women... plus think about this for a second you're a middle aged loser who spends all his time on a message board discussing 20 something male hockey players... get a life... i hear they sell them at Osco Drug... you can pick one up while you're purchasing your preperation H cuz you're so damn uptight

excuse me equal rights for women... plus think about this for a second you're a middle aged loser who spends all his time on a message board discussing 20 something male hockey players... get a life... i hear they sell them at Osco Drug... you can pick one up while you're purchasing your preperation H cuz you're so damn uptight

Yeah, well I bought my name at K-Mart and its all sold out.

Grow up and stop wasting our time on this board. :)

That was a nice comeback. Stupid thread topic, but a nice comeback. :)

Hockey Heaven~ I like your polls. People who don't should just ignore them. I think you're very clear as to what your poll is about. If people are on a message board they should know how to read therefore if they aren't interested in the description they should refrain from clicking on the link. I realize that some people are afraid of fun and tend to suck it out of everything but I think fun suckers suck.

Andy Schneider's sexual preferences not withstanding, no one cares what you two puck bunny wannabes think. Keep rambling on though if you really want to, but don't forget to talk on your cellphone at the game tommorow. Afterall, there is nothing more impressive then seeing a stuck up girl at a game and ignoring it because she has to call everyone and brag about how cool she is. Also remember to get all dressed up so you can look all pretty and go with a different guy tommorow night once again. Then on Sunday you can regale us with your tales of how you almost got to touch Zach after the game on saturday. Instead though, you just brushed Nick Fuhrer. Either way, you won't wash your hand ever again. :)

Andy Schneider's sexual preferences not withstanding, no one cares what you two puck bunny wannabes think. Keep rambling on though if you really want to, but don't forget to talk on your cellphone at the game tommorow. Afterall, there is nothing more impressive then seeing a stuck up girl at a game and ignoring because she has to call everyone and brag about how cool she is. Also remember to get all dressed up so you can look all pretty and go with a different guy tommorow night once again. Then on Sunday you can regale us with your tales of how you almost got to touch Zach after the game on saturday. Instead though, you just brushed Nick Fuhrer. Either way, you won't wash your hand ever again. :)

HEHE! :lol: That's funny!

Ack. Stop. All of you.

While I suppose polls about the players are somewhat on-topic, limiting discussions about non-hockey things like players' looks should probably be limited to a small number of threads so they don't dominate the conversation and draw less negative attention.

The threads do have titles, thereby allowing disinterested parties not to even read them; but certainly don't respond and those unpopular topics will quickly fall off the bottom.