Greene vs. Smaby

hockey_heaven83

Who throws it down like no other?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Who throws it down like no other?

• Matt Greene
    • Matt Smaby

• 4 weeks later...
Technically I don't think Ryan beat David. They broke each other's noses. So it was a tie. Plus it doesn't really count because David was a lot younger and probably not so big. David Hale is the man. Woohoo.

uhh dave gave ryan stitches and they both got broken noses....so i would have to say the winner was dave...sorry ryan though

uhh dave gave ryan stitches and they both got broken noses....so i would have to say the winner was dave...sorry ryan though

Ironically i heard that same story. it's amazing that he told us that.... especially since when he told me you were there and when he told you i was there! lol i love you siouxperhockeyfan1429

David is the winner and i am proud to say that. i do like ryan though. Ryan is such a pushover. I even tipped him in a wheelchair once. well that'll teach him to steal my tennis ball. it's a true story but i would NEVER in a million years try to take on Ryan. He would waste me in like 15 seconds.

Ironically i heard that same story. it's amazing that he told us that.... especially since when he told me you were there and when he told you i was there! lol i love you siouxperhockeyfan1429

David is the winner and i am proud to say that. i do like ryan though. Ryan is such a pushover. I even tipped him in a wheelchair once. well that'll teach him to steal my tennis ball. it's a true story but i would NEVER in a million years try to take on Ryan. He would waste me in like 15 seconds.

yes i know i was with you too, dave is a big boy he came at me full speed on the ice which made him twenty times bigger and even though i had my skates and pads on i fell to the ice to have the most minimum damage possible...no one really said anything about mike so i would like to take this moment to say mike is a splendid fighter and i challange him to a duel of locker boxing...rory is a good locker boxer he beat me in 2 secs and he didnt have gloves or a helmet on lol ???