SiouxSports.com Forum

rally hats

YaneA

Since this topic got buried underneath some trash talking from Wisconsin fans and replies from Sioux fans, I once again announce the availability of homemade rally hats to be given away in sec. 108 (behind the penalty box, opponent's side), starting during warmups Friday night. There are about a dozen, all of them different. While you're there, you could even take a sign to hoist; it wouldn't kill you.

Jerseychaser: I sent you an e-mail, giving you my seat number so you can pick a hat up from me.

We're tied for first place! You don't wear rally hats when you're in first place. You wear rally hats when you're in third or fourth. Settle down people it was our first sweep against us this year. If we get swept this week and UMD sweeps then you break out the rally hats. Just relax everything will be fine.

We're tied for first place! You don't wear rally hats when you're in first place. You wear rally hats when you're in third or fourth. Settle down people it was our first sweep against us this year. If we get swept this week and UMD sweeps then you break out the rally hats. Just relax everything will be fine.

I don't think you really understand the point of the hats. I think they are just something added to bring some excitment and unqiueness to the games.

I can change it to "kickin' butt from 2nd place in the national polls hats"

Plus you're still #1 where it counts (in the Pairwise). The Dogs are in need of a rally to aviod being shipped East in the first round, although it probably won't be so bad, as the East should be the easier road.

Notice the key word, "real". I never said I didn't look moronic, just not real moronic. ;)

And I've said much funnier things then MNS on this board. He gets one good joke and all of the sudden he is your hero or something. Please! :):lol:

Actually, I don't remember it...and can't seem to find it.

But, I'm everybody's hero!!

Tupa: I can leave one of the hats on your seat, assuming you're in with the crowd, rather than the media. You can always check your seat before you go upstairs. I should have made my rounds by warmups.

Do you prefer a plainer or more embellished one? After Diggler threw down the challenge that he wants a hat that makes him look REAL moronic, I went back through the collection and added some "frills" to some of them (some little plastic hockey players, a net, a trophy, stuff like that). I think they turned out pretty well but I'm a little concerned about the effect of the cold weather on the hot glue that's holding most of the decorations. So don't leave the hat in your car.

SiouxHockeyFan5: You can e-mail me your seat number and I'll leave a hat for you. Plain or fancy?

Otherwise, the whole lot will be left with the Kids Behind the Penalty Box. I actually made 15 or 16 "Kickin' Butt from 2nd Place in the National Polls" Hats but my shopping bag isn't big enough to hold them all. If there's a big demand for 'em, I can bring the leftovers or even make a few others and bring them to Saturday night's game. They don't take any time at all to make, except for letting the 3D paint on the hatbands dry. So, if you don't get one tonight, you could check with the usual suspects (Forecheck, NorthStar, Redwing) on Saturday.

Jerseychaser1: If I have to leave my seat, I will leave your hat behind in a plastic bag with your name on it.