SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA vs. Air Force - Saturday Gameday

AZSIOUX

Don't feed the trolls; that is why they post stuff like this.

I looked into his posting history right after I replied. I now realize he's a troll. I seriously hate the Internet. It's so hard not to respond to idiots. Since it's Wisconsin week, I have to know where #1WiscoSports is at all times. It's like some awful and vile form of radar lol.

I looked into his posting history right after I replied. I now realize he's a troll. I seriously hate the Internet. It's so hard not to respond to idiots. Since it's Wisconsin week, I have to know where #1WiscoSports is at all times. It's like some awful and vile form of radar lol.

Sometimes it's obvious in the tone and content of their remarks.  And sometimes it is not so obvious.  But I do think the good posters outnumber the bad posters by a solid margin.

I like how if you have any criticism against Hak or the coaching staff you are automatically labeled a hakhater and a troll.  Is hak a good coach?  Absolutely.  Is he a great coach?  Not yet in my mind.  Is he replaceable?  Every one is.  Is he above being questioned on a fan forum for UND hockey for Christ sakes?  Absolutely not. 

I like how if you have any criticism against Hak or the coaching staff you are automatically labeled a hakhater and a troll.  Is hak a good coach?  Absolutely.  Is he a great coach?  Not yet in my mind.  Is he replaceable?  Every one is.  Is he above being questioned on a fan forum for UND hockey for Christ sakes?  Absolutely not. 

Fair enough, but in this case, this particular poster (not you) has a history of posts that indicate he is such.

I like how if you have any criticism against Hak or the coaching staff you are automatically labeled a hakhater and a troll. Is hak a good coach? Absolutely. Is he a great coach? Not yet in my mind. Is he replaceable? Every one is. Is he above being questioned on a fan forum for UND hockey for Christ sakes? Absolutely not.

I don't think many folks would disagree with you on most, if not all, of your points. For me specifically, it's the "we're six minutes into the game and it's still 0-0? What the hell is Hakstol doing?" crowd that gets on my nerves.

• Upvote 2

I like how if you have any criticism against Hak or the coaching staff you are automatically labeled a hakhater and a troll. Is hak a good coach? Absolutely. Is he a great coach? Not yet in my mind. Is he replaceable? Every one is. Is he above being questioned on a fan forum for UND hockey for Christ sakes? Absolutely not.

You're labeled a troll if all you do is throw in useless comments with no reasoning or facts behind them to back them up, it doesn't matter which side of an argument you are on. No one said he's above questioning in this thread, did they?

• Upvote 1