SiouxSports.com Forum

UMD at Mankato & Other WCHA

UMDDogz

The dogz shold get 3 or 4 pts out of that series, Kato stinks this year. I can't wait for the Sioux vs Dogz series in Duluth. I will be there and it will be my first trip to the DECC, looking forward to it!

Should be a fun trip for you!! I was up there for the Tech series, but I live here in the cities, so I don't get to see too many games live, unless the Dogs make it to the Final Five.

Hey Cratter! ;)

RW: The Dogs have some stressful series' coming up as well. After this weekend, we are HOME vs. Minnesota, at CC, HOME vs. The Sioux, and at Wisco. Really a tough final 4 weekends. At least you guys get Tech the final weekend. Even IF the McNoughton Cup is still up for grabs that weekend, you have to like your chances there.

2-1 MN over BSU after one. BSU's Andrew Murray scores with .4 seconds left in the first.

Wow. I like how the Sioux home games on Friday start later. Gives me a chance to watch other games. The Sioux/Gopher games were pretty much even, so I didn't see much of the first in Minny.