SiouxSports.com Forum

FCS Preseason Polls

Matt

You're not very sharp today are you? What do you think is easier to improve on? A three win season or an undefeated fifteen win national title season? Kmon man.

We have nowhere to go but up.    I won't really consider us improved though until we get that FBS win and make the playoffs.   Really, 6-6 doesn't cut it for me, and I'm afraid that the best we can be this year.

I don't get the total hatred towards NDSU either.   I'd say their success has helped our recruiting by bringing attention to the whole region.

We have nowhere to go but up. I won't really consider us improved though until we get that FBS win and make the playoffs. Really, 6-6 doesn't cut it for me, and I'm afraid that the best we can be this year.

I don't get the total hatred towards NDSU either. I'd say their success has helped our recruiting by bringing attention to the whole region.

I don't have a total blind hate for NDSU. I respect the product they've put on the field lately and how they've cleaned up the off the field stuff the past couple years. I never cheer for them though, no matter what.

I don't get why so many UND posters are going out of there way to predict the demise of NDSU. Are they gonna be as good as they were the last few years? Of course not. Are they going to suddenly become a team without a winning record this year? More than likely not. They will be down a bit but I still like their chances at making the playoffs and there still a heckuva lot better than us heading into the season. That should about sum up this stupid "pissing match."

Now to switch gears, anyone believe UND has a chance to be ranked or gain votes this year?

Couldn't agree more

Nope. But that was not the one of the questions.

Not even one you just answered?

Just accept it, we hit our rock bottom last year and will be "trending up". The chances of the bison to trend up are slim since they're about as up as they can be. The only thing they can to do give more leg room in that respect is build a new stadium or go FBS and become the next Boise.

Not even one you just answered?

Just accept it, we hit our rock bottom last year and will be "trending up". The chances of the bison to trend up are slim since they're about as up as they can be. The only thing they can to do give more leg room in that respect is build a new stadium or go FBS and become the next Boise.

That's some real crazy talk regarding NDSU. No new stadium or FBS opportunities happening anytime soon.

NDSU has maxed out; even Craig Bohl said that himself. They will only be going down compared to the last few years.

UND on the other hand, will be improving. Question is, his long will it take them to reach a national level of play.

That's some real crazy talk regarding NDSU. No new stadium or FBS opportunities happening anytime soon.

NDSU has maxed out; even Craig Bohl said that himself. They will only be going down compared to the last few years.

UND on the other hand, will be improving. Question is, his long will it take them to reach a national level of play.

I didn't say FBS or a stadium were in the works. I said they're about to only thing NDSU could do to go up in any way.