SiouxSports.com Forum

Big Sky Position Rankings

sioux24/7

The Billings Gazette has been releasing their annual Big Sky Position Rankings http://billingsgazet...19bb2963f4.html and so far I don't believe we have landed one on the list. Who from our team will be on the list?

I can't think of anyone that really deserves to be on the list based on prior years performance. Maybe Brandon Anderson? I suppose one of our QB's might make it since they give 10 spots and there are only 13 teams. But way too many unknowns for anyone else to get on there this pre-season.

• Upvote 1

I can't think of anyone that really deserves to be on the list based on prior years performance. Maybe Brandon Anderson? I suppose one of our QB's might make it since they give 10 spots and there are only 13 teams. But way too many unknowns for anyone else to get on there this pre-season.

The only one I could think of was one of our QBs due to exactly what you said.

The Billings Gazette has been releasing their annual Big Sky Position Rankings http://billingsgazette.com/sports/college/blogs/catgrizinsider/article_12da9404-048b-11e4-acd2-0019bb2963f4.html and so far I don't believe we have landed one on the list. Who from our team will be on the list?

After this season, we'll have some players surprise us and make the list next season. As of now, none are proven. Players that could surprise this year include RB Cedric Simmons, FB Iverson, WR McGill, WR Casey Young, OL Boas, OL Slaight, DL Hinojosa, LB Ratelle,

LB Javen Butler, DB Alex Tillman, DB Cole Reyes, etc.

After this season, we'll have some players surprise us and make the list next season. As of now, none are proven. Players that could surprise this year include RB Cedric Simmons, FB Iverson, WR McGill, WR Casey Young, OL Boas, OL Slaight, DL Hinojosa, LB Ratelle,

LB Javen Butler, DB Alex Tillman, DB Cole Reyes, etc.

Doesn't Tillman have just one year of eligibility left?

Doesn't Tillman have just one year of eligibility left?

Yes, he is a senior, but I was suggesting he may simply have a breakout year and not that he will be in next year's position rankings.

Having FBS talent at the cornerback spot is refreshing; CB was a glaring weakness during Mussman's tenure. I also think Fr. Chris Carter possesses FBS talent and will be a very good defensive back at some point for us.