SiouxSports.com Forum

Frozen Four Game Recorded?

phriq

So, I went to a Frozen Four party last night and forgot to set my DVR to record the game. I was wondering if anyone has saved it and has the ability to put it on DVD or anything like that? I DVR and put on my computer the good games so I can archive them and watch them later and am kicking myself for not DVR'ring last nights game. Anyone have the game? I can mail blank DVD's or a thumb drive or something if you would be willing to share.

Along these lines, does anyone have the Sioux/Gopher game from 2012 where the Sioux came from a 3 goal deficit and scored 5 goals in the third?

Thanks!

I have both of the games you referenced in the above post.

Looks like you have a pretty extensive list. That is awesome. I PM'd you. I have wanted to get into game trading. I used to do a lot on tapetrader back in the day with music, but would like to increase my sporting collection. Any recommendations on how to get started?

Gee, thanks Goon. If we ever happened to be at the same bar at the same time I would gladly take you up on that offer.

If I walked into that bar and saw you two having a beer I would turn around and go to a different bar. :)
  • Upvote 1