SiouxSports.com Forum

2014 CIT tournament

dakotadan

From a source Webb, Nash and Schuler look doubtful for this game, all knee related issues from this past weekend. Unbelievable this keeps happening to this group.

So what you're saying is 3 of the top 7 in the rotation are out...Perfect.

So what you're saying is 3 of the top 7 in the rotation are out...Perfect.

Truthfully 3 of the top 6 may be out. I would rank our top six as Huff, Anderson, Webb, Nash, Traylor and Schuler. Sportsmatic the great social media pipeline and hearsay and contacts throughout UND has great info if you know where to look and listen. Hopefully by tomorrow night one or two of these guys can play.

If I read this correctly CBS sports has UND as a 15.5 point favorite tomorrow night. Even if nodak is wrong above I don't see us being a 15.5 point favorite on the road.

Omaha is 6.5 point favorites. Seems like its way off....until you factor in UND is going to show up with 9 guys and only two of them are starters.

Also, four straight years of playing in this and we didn't bid to host a game once? C'mon Faison, you should have given the seniors one last home game.

Teams bid to host the tournament as soon as the season is over. Given the fact that Omaha didn't make the Summit League tournament, and UND played just 3 days ago, they got the upper hand by being able to bid on hosting before UND had a chance. Faison isn't going to put a bid to host the CIT when there was a chance UND could play in the NCAA tournament.