SiouxSports.com Forum

Looking Forward to ND Football

arizona

First and Foremost it is a pleasure to be a part of North Dakota Football. This is a great opportunity for any kid to get a great education and play and experience college athletics. Living in Arizona I was very hesitant to encourage my son to accept this offer across the United states... I have come to realize that this is a good place for him and this has made this a good place for me as well. The Fans the coaches and the abundance of information made accessible to the followers will keep me abreast of what going on in Grand Forks... As we all know asking your kid(s) for information you get one line answers. I am looking forward to my many trips out there and meeting you all. Until then thanks for giving us this great opportunity to be a part of something special. :)

First, welcome to the board and second we are glad to have your son on the team. Best of luck to him and safe travels for you up to Grand Forks.

Welcome to the family! For a school UND's size it is surprisingly easy to follow our teams from other corners of the country. The media relations staff does a fantastic job of giving our fans access through everything they do with UND Insider and a great social media presence. Add that to every game being available live and on demand through the Big Sky and it makes for a great fan (and family) experience from afar. So long as your son can handle the cold, he's going to have a great experience at UND.

• Upvote 1

First and Foremost it is a pleasure to be a part of North Dakota Football. This is a great opportunity for any kid to get a great education and play and experience college athletics. Living in Arizona I was very hesitant to encourage my son to accept this offer across the United states... I have come to realize that this is a good place for him and this has made this a good place for me as well. The Fans the coaches and the abundance of information made accessible to the followers will keep me abreast of what going on in Grand Forks... As we all know asking your kid(s) for information you get one line answers. I am looking forward to my many trips out there and meeting you all. Until then thanks for giving us this great opportunity to be a part of something special. :)

Hope to meet you in the tailgating lot - actually the parents of players do a good job of getting together but be sure and walk around with your son's jersey on and you'll get lots of invites.