SiouxSports.com Forum

2014 Olympic Hockey

Ray77

They need to capitalize and score on this PP. You can bet that the next penalty called will not be on Canada.

And just like that - a penalty on USA. USA's PP looks good - great puck control and they get the puck to the net. They've had their chances, just haven't scored.

Switzerland 4-3, missed two empty nets with a minute left.

Really? Good for the Swiss.

Here's another question...since the advent of women's hockey, the USA and Canada own all of the gold and silver medals save for Sweden's silver in 2006. USA has the 2006 bronze medal and Switzerland now has one bronze medal. Who has the others?

0-0 after one period. I love Doc, but honestly, Mafia and myself could have coached Canada to the gold medal game. He of course would run the defense.

We won our broomball semi-final game last night 1-0 and lost the championship game 2-1. I had 0 goals, 0 assists, and was a -1 on the evening, having been on the ice for the game-winning goal scored against us with about five minutes left in the game.

I'm not sure I'm qualified to coach defense OR offense, Wilbur, but I do appreciate being thrown into the mix of coaching candidates you'd work alongside.

Really? Good for the Swiss.

Here's another question...since the advent of women's hockey, the USA and Canada own all of the gold and silver medals save for Sweden's silver in 2006. USA has the 2006 bronze medal and Switzerland now has one bronze medal. Who has the others?

Finland has the 1998 and 2010 Bronze and Sweden has the 2002 Bronze.

We won our broomball semi-final game last night 1-0 and lost the championship game 2-1. I had 0 goals, 0 assists, and was a -1 on the evening, having been on the ice for the game-winning goal scored against us with about five minutes left in the game.

I'm not sure I'm qualified to coach defense OR offense, Wilbur, but I do appreciate being thrown into the mix of coaching candidates you'd work alongside.

I'd match forward lines, all you would have to do is roll four d all game and if one takes a penalty make sure our fifth defenseman isn't out there against their top powerplay unit. Or you could roll three while we're killing. Your call.

Least you are not a Russian player hoping to desperately to get a flight out of Sochi!