SiouxSports.com Forum

Friday Game Thread

U2Bad1

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Shepherd just hit Goldy with a hockey stick. This was after they sprayed crap on the ice and it still looks bad.

They are spraying something like freon. Apparrently chipped out all the way down to the concrete. Will probably be bad in that spot all weekend. :D

Sounds like the ice problem is going to be a factor all weekend.

Hennessy just hit the nail on the head with Vanek. I remember thinking the same thing watching him in the Forks. Great talent but could appear so uninvolved for periods of the game. Give me Parise any day.

Really thought that one would be called, especially after almost 6 mintues of straight PP for the Gophs. Doesn't look like Derek is inclined to put a Goph in the box unless a Sioux goes with him. Not sure of the calls before the break, may be even up. Better not be another Goph PP.

you can complain about the refing, but he did call off a good goal for the gophers. the gophers have a lot more to complain about than UND at this stage.

you can complain about the refing, but he did call off a good goal for the gophers. the gophers have a lot more to complain about than UND at this stage.

I dont think so.. a penalty was called and brandt touched it... the whistle should have been blown.

They didn't wave off a goal. The whistle was already blown, so there was no goal to wave off. They were just waving off the goofer celebration.