SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA vs. St. Lawrence - Friday

AZSIOUX

I am of the opinion that there isn't a leader on this team. Simpson is a good guy, but he doesn't have the moxy to straighten the ship that is going astray. Every game we can count on Pattyn taking a "i'm the enforcer penalty" when there are no enforcers in college hockey. Yes we can have some hard checks, but there are fights. Did someone forget to tell him this when he signed the dotted line? Seems like the freshmen are not picking up on the discipline that it take to not be goaded into a penalty.

All this because the PK is killing us. IF the PK is killing us, stay out of the box. This team is not going in the right direction and Christmas break can't come soon enough.

On the Schmaltz front...talked to someone within the AD that knows him and didn't have one good word to say about him as a person.

And why would you say this? Sorry but this sounds like a personal attack on someone for no apparent reason other than the way he's played hockey.....but with him as a person?

And why would you say this? Sorry but this sounds like a personal attack on someone for no apparent reason other than the way he's played hockey.....but with him as a person?

Personal attack? From whom? Just relaying something I heard first hand. We always hear from Hak about how he gets "character guys". Maybe this is an instance where pure talent outweighed character? BTW this same gentleman had absolutely nothing but positive things to say about Rodwell as a "person" but yet even when healthy he can't crack the lineup. Is it possible that some of this team's issues are "character" related?

UND won't win many games or if any with pattyn on the second line. Even with a depleted line up. Hope they show a better effort tonight. Can't bench the whole team but you can sit a couple guys including both regular goalies

ANYBODY KNOW WHO TO CONTACT REGARDING THE BEER MUGS THAT HUNG IN FRENCHY'S A LONG TIME AGO??

If you are looking for your old mug you are likely out of luck. I picked mine up just before they closed twenty some years ago. I can't imagine anyone kept the stockpile they had in back. Good luck!