SiouxSports.com Forum

NDSU dance drama

The Sicatoka

Agree that it would be nice to just beat an FBS team. Not sure why NDSU football had to be brought into yet another non-football thread. No need to even check which poster brought it up...again. No UND fans should be making fun of the NDSU FBS wins...especially when we were owned by Idaho...twice.

Now, back on topic...any NDSU fans willing to defend the actions of Bresciani and Taylor regarding their Dance team???

Why is this an issue with you? It isnt with me. The dance team made their bed all by themselves. They arent affiliated with the ADept. Too bad so sad.

Why is this an issue with you? It isnt with me. The dance team made their bed all by themselves. They arent affiliated with the ADept. Too bad so sad.

So your saying the Gold Star band shouldn't be at the games because their aren't part of Taylor's and Dorn's empire.

Dorn is such a joke of an administrator, and Taylor continually backs her. She probably wanted them renamed the Marching Dykes is honor of flood fighting, and they didn't accept so they left the athletic department.

Since my name gets brought up:

The Gold Star Band is part of the music department, not the athletic department. By that reasoning, the Gold Star Band can't play at football games. You'll never hear Taylor suggest that, because its preposterous. He and the women's AD Dorn with Ruly behind can't stand how the dance team escaped their command and they now have a vendetta against them. An award winning dance team can't even perform at school events! Sound like the fights that the Dorn and her agenda routinely get into there.

Nice to know all is well at NDSU. The athletic department has a cancer growing on the women's side.

The dance team coach tried to cash in with official NDSU sponsors. She crossed a big line on that one alone not to mention numerous other trangressions

.The fact that the team broke away from cheering has nothing to do with the problems except that they now are a club and must follow different rules.

Geez you just make this stuff up as you go along?

The dance team coach tried to cash in with official NDSU sponsors. She crossed a big line on that one alone not to mention numerous other trangressions

.The fact that the team broke away from cheering has nothing to do with the problems except that they now are a club and must follow different rules.

Geez you just make this stuff up as you go along?

The Gold Star band doesn't have other sponsors? Pretty anal behavior on the part of the AD.

And like Bisonville is not 99% gossip by gluttonous 50 y. o.s with beer bellys.

The MAC has no interest. They took in UMass, and know they will either cut them loose or double down with Stony Brook and James Madison. Stony Brook has the academic credentials to get in the Big Ten if they had a stadium. Either of those two would have a bucket of interest from the MAC, while Taylor can't get a phone call returned.

How do you know hes been calling? If by some chance he has called how do you know they havent returned his calls? More creative writing on your part.

So your saying the Gold Star band shouldn't be at the games because their aren't part of Taylor's and Dorn's empire.

Dorn is such a joke of an administrator, and Taylor continually backs her. She probably wanted them renamed the Marching Dykes is honor of flood fighting, and they didn't accept so they left the athletic department.

I didnt say anything about the band. Try to stay focused.

The Gold Star band doesn't have other sponsors? Pretty anal behavior on the part of the AD.

And like Bisonville is not 99% gossip by gluttonous 50 y. o.s with beer bellys.

The Band isnt the point. You kind of wander off the path dont you.

Why did you say Taylor? So you have an inside at the Prezes office? LOL

Any comment by me is forensically slice and diced on b-ville. Just hilarious that you fail to see the sarcasm.

Bresciani and Taylor are not acting like an FBS bid is forthcoming, so none is.

NDSU fans can talk hysterically about FBS, but no FBS commissioner would ever grant FBS status to NDSU in this day and age. A market and recruiting region that is a wasteland. I am sure the Summit is on the phone with any school, but those phone calls are terse and short. Somebody have a baseball team? Desparate need for one.

darrell, all you do is post about NDSU. I'd like to retract the earlier statement about UND having small-man syndrome. I think it's actually just you, hayduke and siouxvolley.

Tsk, tsk, tsk...

They aren't friendly drunks. They aren't friendly drunks at all...

Just drunks.

Throw _aryl, HayDuker and PiouxVolley next to each other in a post about small man syndrome and their UNDies get in a bunch real quick. Nicely done!!!!

Allright!

Apparently you fell of the wagon!

Now, maybe you can work on being a friendly drunk!

Bottoms up! :D

Actually it was the Sic that started this thread.

Why yes I did because reading the front page Sunday edition of the Fargo Forum I found the statements made by Dr. Bresciani about his constituency to be somewhere between atrocious and appalling.

Throw _aryl, HayDuker and PiouxVolley next to each other in a post about small man syndrome and their UNDies get in a bunch real quick. Nicely done!!!!

I knew you would be here when I mention Lakes, you, Lakes and Asses1180 must be from all the same bottle.

Any comment by me is forensically slice and diced on b-ville. Just hilarious that you fail to see the sarcasm.

Bresciani and Taylor are not acting like an FBS bid is forthcoming, so none is.

NDSU fans can talk hysterically about FBS, but no FBS commissioner would ever grant FBS status to NDSU in this day and age. A market and recruiting region that is a wasteland. I am sure the Summit is on the phone with any school, but those phone calls are terse and short. Somebody have a baseball team? Desparate need for one.

Theyve already stated they havent been looking. You must have missed that part during your cracker jack investigative research.