SiouxSports.com Forum

2013 NCAA TOURNEY - 2 wins to the Steel City

AZSIOUX

for all the bitching about brackets and placement in regions(mine included) I think we all can say we have a pretty decent draw. I'm not sure if we played anyone else today we would have gotten out of there with living to play another day. tomorrow is a very winable game, will be a tough game but I believe we can and should win this.

Could you please just shut up about how the Sioux "can't or wouldn't win" games? You are always wrong and never have faith in the team that this website represents! Go "support" a different team, PLEASE!!!!!

Could you please just shut up about how the Sioux "can't or wouldn't win" games? You are always wrong and never have faith in the team that this website represents! Go "support" a different team, PLEASE!!!!!

Some fans are cheerleader types, others are critics. Does not make either more or less of a supporter. In one and done, the stress gets high

• Upvote 1

it makes me feel so good that your day revolves around my posts and what I may or may not say.

• Upvote 1

there is not a chance in hell that yale beats minny. i would bet my house on that or anything else anyone would want to wager. there is abetter chance of us losing to niagara than minny being upset by yale.

I am starting a homeless shelter fund for you siouxsweet. Must be cold outside this morning.

I am starting a homeless shelter fund for you siouxsweet. Must be cold outside this morning.

yep and it was worth it losing my house for yale to beat minny, although the sucky part is my cardboard box doesn't have roof :D . it was all part of strategy. like last friday claim all day cc couldn't beat the gophers and poof. this last week claim all week yale couldn't beat minny and poof.

yep and it was worth it losing my house for yale to beat minny, although the sucky part is my cardboard box doesn't have roof :D . it was all part of strategy. like last friday claim all day cc couldn't beat the gophers and poof. this last week claim all week yale couldn't beat minny and poof.

Agree, would not mind losing a bet (maybe my cardboard box) but not my house as well as long as the gophers get beat! Keep up the good work/strategy..