SiouxSports.com Forum

Question on the D

watchmaker49

Didn't really follow most of the run on sentence with the portion bolded, but McMillans in the USHL? Is that what you meant?

oh and BTW it wasn't a run on sentence. Maybe a poorly constructed sentence but not a run on. Unless having a dependent clause inside of another dependent clause which is the object of a preposition is grounds for run on status? l :lol: lol :)

The main point of my post was to say that Forbort has been playing poorly. Mitch Mack should not be in the lineup and Rowney should not be on a scoring line.

Does anyone have a thought about one or more of those prepositions?

oh and BTW it wasn't a run on sentence. Maybe a poorly constructed sentence but not a run on. Unless having a dependent clause inside of another dependent clause which is the object of a preposition is grounds for run on status? l :lol: lol :)

The main point of my post was to say that Forbort has been playing poorly. Mitch Mack should not be in the lineup and Rowney should not be on a scoring line.

Does anyone have a thought about one or more of those prepositions?

I concur with all 3, my lineup has Forbert on the third d-pairing, Mitch Mac in street clothes, and Rowney centering the third line.

I also bench O'Donnell, skate Gleason as a forward, put Rocco on the top line, and Drake out there

Gleason Forbort and Mattson are better skaters than he is. You missed those three

I listed Gleason. Forbort is not as good as Simpson in the offensive zone. Mattson is in his range but does not make the same illusive moves as Simpson does to find space. This is probably more of a factor of thinking smart and seeing what the play is but it still translates into accomplishing open space which once again is the goal.

I listed Gleason. Forbort is not as good as Simpson in the offensive zone. Mattson is in his range but does not make the same illusive moves as Simpson does to find space. This is probably more of a factor of thinking smart and seeing what the play is but it still translates into accomplishing open space which once again is the goal.

Do I need to track down a video of Mattson's signature spin o Rama that he does at the blue line that at times sends opponents sliding across the ice?

Simpson is good but we don't need to turn into bison fans in the way we praise a good player. He's not exactly spectacular. He is good though and very solid.

That is the one move Mattson has, the reverse pivot spin-o-rama which is a very tough move. Serious outside edge work there.

Chay was very good, Taylor Chorney too. Marto was an excellent skater. Roche was absolutely sick. Bomber was very good. Naumenko very good, Curtis Murphy very good...

Do I need to track down a video of Mattson's signature spin o Rama that he does at the blue line that at times sends opponents sliding across the ice?

Simpson is good but we don't need to turn into bison fans in the way we praise a good player. He's not exactly spectacular. He is good though and very solid.

Would that be before or after he coughs up the puck?

Don't really know about bison fans as I haven't lived in the area for 20 years and the bison aren't a nationally recognized team in any sport so I would have no way of knowing how their fans do business...

For the record I did not say Simpson was a "spectacular" skater. I did say he was a high end skater and clarified I saw him this way because of his ability to skate to open space and find time. I stand by that.

It ran around in my head and came out without clarity.

Don't really know about bison fans as I haven't lived in the area for 20 years and the bison aren't a nationally recognized team in any sport so I would have no way of knowing how their fans do business...

For the record I did not say Simpson was a "spectacular" skater. I did say he was a high end skater and clarified I saw him this way because of his ability to skate to open space and find time. I stand by that.

His hands find the space for him not his skating ability.