SiouxSports.com Forum

UND/Fighting Sioux Trademark Laws

Cratter

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Think you may have Leigh and Lucy Gange crab about using the sacred Sioux imagery to promote sex and dehumanize and objectify women. Thank God for the 1st Amendment (i.e. see "Human Rights Courts" in Canada) but you better not let them know where you live. Frank Black Cloud says people should protest in front of the Indian Center at UND since it's an act of cultural aggression to have members of the Chippewa (those who actually run that place) continually dicate what is and what is not injurious to Sioux people.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Former UND hockey player and legend Jeff Panzer stopped by my tailgating set up yesterday. He thought they were pretty dang sweet and wanted one for his work office. Feels good to have something I personally made hanging up in a ex UND hockey players office.

PS And Nick Mattson (current hockey player) stopped by to play "air" hockey at my $60 tailgating spot.. #wishihadmorecalendars