SiouxSports.com Forum

All new coaching staff

Meat man 01

After yesterday's game And that moronic boneheaded last Play call The Fans of UND Have to push to get rid of the coaching staff Add to move forward with new recruits And be able to perform in the big sky conference . If I was Mussman I would feel guilty for what I did to my team After the players have struggled and played all year for him And ashamed I was such a bad play calling

I don't understand how this offense could light up the scoreboard for 24 pts in the first half, against an inept defense, and then only get 3 frickn' points in the second half?

Yeah, I have to agree. It's a coaching problem.

Was I the only one who noticed how many times we got screwed at crutial times? That no call pi on Nichols on 3rd down was a killer. And that was one of many yesterday.

Obviously the defense was putrid this year but what does everyone think about coach Breitbach? He did a decent job without any passing game last year but this year it seemed like he gave up on the run a bit too much and it turned the offense into more of a finesse offense which didn't help rest the defense. He seemed to not be as ruthless on opposing defenses and let the foot off the gas peddle a few too many times.

Obviously the defense was putrid this year but what does everyone think about coach Breitbach? He did a decent job without any passing game last year but this year it seemed like he gave up on the run a bit too much and it turned the offense into more of a finesse offense which didn't help rest the defense. He seemed to not be as ruthless on opposing defenses and let the foot off the gas peddle a few too many times.

It wouldn't surprise me if Breitbach moves on after this season. He was a finalist for the head coaching job at Southwest State two years ago. It would seem his stock is higher now than it was then given UND's offensive output this year. He could possibly get a head coaching job at the NAIA or dII/dIII level.