SiouxSports.com Forum

North Dakota vs. UMD

AZSIOUX

UND takes it to the dogs 5-2 tonight, then win a tighly contested, highly physical game 2 with a GWG in the 3rd, 3-2

That's very close to what I've got:

(From my preview)

UND will come out flying on Friday after last Saturday’s dismal performance in St. Cloud. The Bulldogs won’t have an answer for North Dakota’s team speed and will find themselves in an early hole. Saturday’s rematch will be a tighter checking affair that will go down to the wire. I feel like North Dakota will rally to tie late and survive overtime for a three point weekend. UND 4-1, 2-2 tie.

Apparently Parks has been practicing full this entire week. Right now he is practicing on a line with Caggiula and Grimaldi, crossing my fingers that he plays this weekend. That would be one heck of a third line.

If coach keeps that line together they could do some damage.

That's very close to what I've got:

(From my preview)

UND will come out flying on Friday after last Saturday’s dismal performance in St. Cloud. The Bulldogs won’t have an answer for North Dakota’s team speed and will find themselves in an early hole. Saturday’s rematch will be a tighter checking affair that will go down to the wire. I feel like North Dakota will rally to tie late and survive overtime for a three point weekend. UND 4-1, 2-2 tie.

I think it's time for UND to slap some doggies this weekend.

Apparently Parks has been practicing full this entire week. Right now he is practicing on a line with Caggiula and Grimaldi, crossing my fingers that he plays this weekend. That would be one heck of a third line.

Does Bryn move down to 4th line and sit the General?? Or does Bryn sit?

I like what Bryn brings in all 3 zones.

I say they switch it up, Zane Friday and Clarke sat

Would be interesting to see Rocco on that top line for a full weekend and see what happens

Maybe Panz gets a game?

I agree with the goalie switchup. Zane needs to play, so why not start him tonight?

And I was also thinking Panzarella in for Gleason at least once this weekend.

Dave

Anyone have series stats? All time or recent history?

(From my preview)

By The Numbers

All-time Series: UND leads the all-time series, 135-75-8 (.638), including a 75-31-2 (.704) record in games played in Grand Forks.

Last Ten: North Dakota is 7-3-0 (.700) in the last ten games between the teams. UND has outscored Duluth 36-19 in the past ten contests. All three losses were by a single goal, including two overtime defeats.

Dave