SiouxSports.com Forum

Eight Bison football players charged

darell1976

You see, these are former players.

I believe by your standards the Alabama Crimson Tide, the back to back Division I football champions are absolved of all wrongdoing.

Roll Tide...

And by your standards Alabama is not absolved. Can't have it both ways Duke, which is it?

Neither did Gothberg for that matter. I am still wondering who paid the lawyer. It cost me a little better than 2K to get my sort of niece a good plea bargain on a simple possession/paraphernalia charges. Had to put down a 3K retainer even. $250 an hour outside of court and $350 an hour in court. Billed in 15 minute increments. Why I told her don't call him let him call you. Each 5 minute phone call would have cost me $62.50.

When I got a minor in college I got the deferred sentence by myself. No need to hire a lawyer.

And by your standards Alabama is not absolved. Can't have it both ways Duke, which is it?

I asked a couple of friends here what they thought of Alabama's football scandal and how it compares to NDSU.

They never heard of NDSU.

I asked a couple of friends here what they thought of Alabama's football scandal and how it compares to NDSU.

They never heard of NDSU.

You should associate yourself with a higher caliber of people. These are the same people who think North and South Dakota are a territory called Dakota.

They think that CSU lost to UND in football last season... :lol:

And people where I live constantly ask me what happened to my Bison in college hockey this year. Says more about the person and their level of knowledge than anything else.

• Upvote 1

You should associate yourself with a higher caliber of people. These are the same people who think North and South Dakota are a territory called Dakota.

No, these are the people that don't need their tractor repaired. If they happen to need that, they'll give you a call.

No, these are the people that don't need their tractor repaired. If they happen to need that, they'll give you a call.

Haven't you learned the rules of the internet yet? Personal attack=Not smart enough to come up with an insightful rebuttal.

• Upvote 1

They think that CSU lost to UND in football last season... :lol:

Seems like it would be embarassing for a UND fan to have to correct people all the time and say "No we are the hockey school, our football team is awful, you're thinking of NDSU".

Haven't you learned the rules of the internet yet? Personal attack=Not smart enough to come up with an insightful rebuttal.

I do apologize for any possible truthful reference to the lower quality of education offered at NDAC. I understand that it is painful subject matter to sensitive people with an inferiority complex brought by the only school that has lost regional accreditation in the state of North Dakota.

I do apologize for any possible truthful reference to the lower quality of education offered at NDAC. I understand that it is painful subject matter to sensitive people with an inferiority complex brought by the only school that has lost regional accreditation in the state of North Dakota.

From the UND debate handbook:

Rule 1. Quickly change the subject to either hockey or farming the minute an NDSU graduate makes you feel inferior.

Keep taking credit for NDSU's accomplishments on the football field if it makes you feel better in your circle of friends.

From the UND debate handbook:

Rule 1. Quickly change the subject to either hockey or farming the minute an NDSU graduate makes you feel inferior.

Keep taking credit for NDSU's accomplishments on the football field if it makes you feel better in your circle of friends.

Trust me, I don't inferior because NDSU has a good JV football team.

Did I mention hockey?

Oh, yeah. Farming. Okay...I"ll give you that! You know what though, I don't understand why the folks at NDSU don't embrace the old NDAC traditions and try to pretend they are something they are not. Heck, CSU students in Fort Collins totally dig wearing orange and green t-shirts proclaiming themselves as Colorado A & M Aggies. The colors are ugly, but the kids embrace their history.

uspw_7039366.jpg

NDSU seems ashamed of theirs.

Did I correct my friends? Sure, I did. Heck, I don't want to be associated with NDAC!

Did I mention hockey?

Oh, yeah. Farming. Okay...I"ll give you that! You know what though, I don't understand why the folks at NDSU don't embrace the old NDAC traditions and try to pretend they are something they are not. Heck, CSU students in Fort Collins totally dig wearing orange and green t-shirts proclaiming themselves as Colorado A & M Aggies. The colors are ugly, but the kids embrace their history.

uspw_7039366.jpg

Did I correct my friends? Sure, I did. Heck, I don't want to be associated with NDAC!

I hope we don't see any Flickertails night at the Ralph.

Did I mention hockey?

uspw_7039366.jpg

Not ashamed at all. My degree at NDSU had absolutely zero to do with agriculture so I have no connection to that part of the University.

Sorry to hear that your friends aren't making big money then. Why some people would ever rag on NDSU for being an agricultural school is beyond me. Farmers can make a pretty penny.

Mind giving us a history lesson on when/why the NDAC lost regional accreditation?

Answer: 1937. Why? Governor purging the staff for not giving federal funds to the state.

After UND almost beating SDSU they most likely would've beaten CSU.

:lol:

Might want to take care of business a little more handily against the team from Greeley if you want to make a statement like that.

• Upvote 1

:lol:

Might want to take care of business a little more handily against the team from Greeley if you want to make a statement like that.

You guys lost to Indiana State and Colorado State but yet you think you can take down Kansas State? Pot calling kettle.

CSU 4-8

KSU 11-2. Big difference.

You guys lost to Indiana State and Colorado State but yet you think you can take down Kansas State? Pot calling kettle.

CSU 4-8

KSU 11-2. Big difference.

We lost to CSU? Where was I for that?