SiouxSports.com Forum

Cary Eades ?

Fetch

It did at the time & especially to SBOHE & all the flip floping with Presidents & AD's & prior to Mr Engelstads death then the summit flip flop & now Big sky

Please educate yourself on the actual facts before trying to put together an effective arguement. You just throw garbage at the wall and never include relevant facts in the discussion.

No, those are NCAA DII and DIII schools.

NCAA sanctions still apply. They could shun UND because of the moniker.

Crookston is part of the University of Minnesota system, and that entire system has announced that they will follow the lead of the Twin Cities campus. So Crookston will not play UND in sports in the future.

It did at the time & especially to SBOHE & all the flip floping with Presidents & AD's & prior to Mr Engelstads death then the summit flip flop & now Big sky

You're confusing too many side issues.

Here's the core:

On August 5, 2005, the NCAA set a new policy regarding Native America related monikers. It had nothing to do with Mr. Engelstad, changing divisions, conferences, or anything else. The NCAA set a new rule for their members. Their club. Their rules.

then you forget the path that got us here - I bet the voters of ND remember

I know the exact path that got us here. You only know the part you saw while you were awake, and missed the rest of the facts. Try doing a little research instead of slinging your garbage.

No, those are NCAA DII and DIII schools.

NCAA sanctions still apply. They could shun UND because of the moniker.

My response was only to still being D2 instead of moving up to D1. As far as Crookston not playing UND, I'd assume if we were in the same conference then it would be similar to UM-TC only playing UND in conference play. Not that it makes a valid argument anyways because being in the same conference as the aforementioned schools would be an embarrassment and a huge blow to student recruitment.

SCREW THE NCAA

Someday our States Wealth will be greater than Florida-Texas or Pick most any State - we will remember

& someday things will change & catch up to them - even their own members hate them - matter of time

Oh & the last 4 Doctors I have had are from India & I have never been Healthier - I think ND will get tired of exporting Docs - Lawyers can go - we should pay them to leave - College Professors better get used to Western ND way of thinking or your future will be not look so good either

Oh I can go on for ever

I have Oil & Have lived in Western ND in my youth & last few yrs worked out there & have seen in two yrs what is the LARGEST CRAZIEST THING I have ever witnessed & it has just began - Just scratching the surface of what is to come - Don't mess with your western neighbors or disrespect their Vote upcoming by trying to make like you few weird-o's know what is best for ND

Maybe but I'll die Happy & Proud of my Fighting Sioux Hockey Team

while you linger in a dieing town with a out of touch University cheering for your mediocre at best Flaming Spirits

Maybe but I'll die Happy & Proud of my Fighting Sioux Hockey Team

Those are stages of grief and mourning, not necessarily death.

You're slowly coming to grips that the moniker could end and UND would carry on.

GOOD!!! I'll miss ya -- I have so many alesis & computer connections & know how proxy ID's work your a a poor mod & not fair when you start loosing in a debate not of your choosing - that you alone can threaten to ban someone with a majority (votes) view

Mods can be trolls too