SiouxSports.com Forum

Boo-Hissing at the REA

Riverman

Well make up my mind! I thought CB wanted us to be loud and involved with the game? Should we go back to sitting on our hands and not saying a peep

like the first year at the new REA? :blush:

One week CB tells us(11,400 hockey crazed people) we are the most knowledgeable fans the next week we are village idiots! Dang CB make up your mind! ;):love:

I agree with airmail on the one very large point WE ARE FANS!

I blame Hennin for all of this.At the start of every game Scott always says: Here come "your" FIGHTING SIOUX!!! Dang it! If it's "my" team I''ll say shoot or boo any time I want! :love::love::love::love::silly:

I think I've figured the problem out.  It's not the fans yelling "shoot."  It's the fact that our PP is sponsered by The Herald.  I don't remember it ever being "brought to us by....." in past years. :silly:  :blush:

I think it should be sponsored by the US Navy, US Army, or the Homeland Security Department or perhaps even the NRA.

Or Soldier of Fortune. Anything that deals withSHOOTING :love:

It's the fact that our PP is sponsered by The Herald. I don't remember it ever being "brought to us by....." in past years. :blush::love:

Yeah... that's almost as bad as "in the land of whoppers, burgers are king." Having your starting line-up sponsored by a fast food joint is (to quote slap-shot) "f***ing embarrassing." I cringe every time I hear it. Visiting fans must laugh their butts off...

I know REA is a "marketing machine"... but please. We have a "paid for" 100M dollar arena, and they're pimping out the power play? I'll say it again...

f***ing embarrassing. :silly:

Don't forget the 2 million dollar SCOREboard that goes around the whole arena. I can't remember the last time I saw an out of town score on it. Every time I look up it is ads. :silly:

That really ticks me off. Why don't they put the out of town scores up there? No one cares about all those stupid freaking ads. :blush:

That really ticks me off. Why don't they put the out of town scores up there? No one cares about all those stupid freaking ads. :blush:

I disagree.

Case in point, the altru ad. If it weren't for the flashing green altru ad, appointments for epilectics and seizures would decrease perhaps up to 25 percent.

Pharmacies would complain because they'd have to perscribe less seizure meds as well as less headache meds would be sold. Think of the cascade effect with just that one ad.