SiouxSports.com Forum

2012-2013 Schedule/Road Trips...

richthorpe

So, how early will the 2012-2013 road schedule starts to trickle out?

Can't come out soon enough! Although the amount of local road trips may be a bit less than last year. From what I gather, either the Colorado schools or UAA and Mankato will be in our pod. Although I thought I remembered reading that this was the last year going to Anchorage in the WCHA which would leave us with the only the Colorado schools as likely pod partners.

If that's the case, we should have trips to St. Cloud, Michigan Tech, Minnesota, Mankato, Omaha, Denver, and CC on the schedule. It's too bad Wisconsin and Duluth won't be on there as those were the best trips from this year in my opinion. I am looking forward to Omaha and the outdoor game, however.

Can't come out soon enough! Although the amount of local road trips may be a bit less than last year. From what I gather, either the Colorado schools or UAA and Mankato will be in our pod. Although I thought I remembered reading that this was the last year going to Anchorage in the WCHA which would leave us with the only the Colorado schools as likely pod partners.

If that's the case, we should have trips to St. Cloud, Michigan Tech, Minnesota, Mankato, Omaha, Denver, and CC on the schedule. It's too bad Wisconsin and Duluth won't be on there as those were the best trips from this year in my opinion. I am looking forward to Omaha and the outdoor game, however.

UND plays in the tourney in Fairbanks this season as well if my memory is correct.

The three pairs that we could get in our pod next season would be Denver/Colorado College, Duluth/Michigan Tech, or Anchorage/Mankato. I can't pick up any sort of pattern from the last two seasons that would lead me in one direction or another.

The tidbit about already making our last trip to Anchorage sounds familiar to me, too.

So that leaves Denver/Colorado College or Duluth/Michigan Tech. Unless there is some other information, I would lean toward Duluth/Michigan Tech in our pod since the Colorado schools will both be in the NCHC with North Dakota beginning in 2013-14.

Anyone else have information on this?

Dave

The three pairs that we could get in our pod next season would be Denver/Colorado College, Duluth/Michigan Tech, or Anchorage/Mankato. I can't pick up any sort of pattern from the last two seasons that would lead me in one direction or another.

The tidbit about already making our last trip to Anchorage sounds familiar to me, too.

So that leaves Denver/Colorado College or Duluth/Michigan Tech. Unless there is some other information, I would lean toward Duluth/Michigan Tech in our pod since the Colorado schools will both be in the NCHC with North Dakota beginning in 2013-14.

Anyone else have information on this?

Dave

That's what I was hoping for but according to the link I posted of Duluth's preliminary schedule, they are in a pod with Omaha and Bemidji. Which is why I am guessing we will be with the Colorado Schools.