SiouxSports.com Forum

Minnesota and Sioux Rival game one more time

As a Goph fan I'm worried about this one. Both BU and MN played far better than UND or WMU did today, but that has no bearing on tomorrow. Bjugstad is either sick or hurt because he was slow and lost on the ice today, so that's not good for Minnesota either. I did want this matchup, though. Revenge! :) (Hopefully)

As a Goph fan I'm worried about this one. Both BU and MN played far better than UND or WMU did today, but that has no bearing on tomorrow. Bjugstad is either sick or hurt because he was slow and lost on the ice today, so that's not good for Minnesota either. I did want this matchup, though. Revenge! :) (Hopefully)

Anymore excuses! Oh yeah and to bad Wi isn't playing, because they are definitely mn's biggest rival

I agree Bjugstad doesn't look like himself lately. As for UND and WMU, i though they both played really well, but they both play the exact same style hockey creating a very neutral game. Tomorrow the playing style will not be as similar with Minnesota being a faster and more high powered offense and UND playin a solid D game. UND will need to take advantage of their scoring opportunities and play solid special teams. No dumb penalties either. UND needs to control the tempo of the game and keep a slower pace (shots, rebounds and garbage goals if we want to win), if the goofs start rolling it could get ugly. Go Sioux!