SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux/Minn rematch?

I think it is possible and I hope the Sioux upset them again. I am attending the regionals this year and their arrogance/cockiness is through the roof compared to what it's been last few years.

Reading and hearing their negative comments how we suck etc. just makes it ever the more sweeter if UND gets a chance to spoil their season.

Gotta see if the Gophers can finish off BU first though.

Sioux only won the seed because of the first upset. Minn won the regular season title and then lead 3-0 before falling in looking ahead. Most fans who follow hockey would know what went on and call MINN THE BETTER TEAM.

Sioux only won the seed because of the first upset. Minn won the regular season title and then lead 3-0 before falling in looking ahead. Most fans who follow hockey would know what went on and call MINN THE BETTER TEAM.

The #1 seed is the better team.

That's why it's the #1 seed.

The WCHA Tournament Champions, North Dakota, won that on the ice. Minnesota lost. 6-3. Remember?

If Minnesota plays North Dakota tomorrow, UND comes in the favorite. Why? Because they are the WCHA Tournament Champions and the #1 seed. #4 in the national polls. Minnesota is ranked lower. All college hockey fans know that.

Don't they? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm? :lol:

But, we'll see tomorrow if they play who is truly the better team. A #1 ranked North Dakota squad who is favored. Or the Minnesota squad, ranked #2 and is the UNDERDOG in their own town.

And they probably said they were angry last Friday too. They always talk a big game when they're being interviewed, but it's different to do it on the ice.

They dont have anyone on their team that leads like they used to in Ballard and Potulny and others when they would actually win playoffs titles.