SiouxSports.com Forum

"Through These Doors" gets a nod

ScottM

Speaking of 'Through These Doors,' last night's episode is great

"The Timeout"

It is a great one as anything talking about that great achievement by the boys is going to be good. I like "Through These Doors" I just wish it was longer than 10-15 minutes. I tend to keep saying "I want more" but I also understand the time commitment. It would be awesome if this became a half hour show.

It is a great one as anything talking about that great achievement by the boys is going to be good. I like "Through These Doors" I just wish it was longer than 10-15 minutes. I tend to keep saying "I want more" but I also understand the time commitment. It would be awesome if this became a half hour show.

Maybe they can do a season retrospective.

I have to admit I've gotten a bit hooked on these 24/7 shows, especially the hockey programs.

“Believe it or not it was Coach Hakstol’s idea,” Jayson Hajdu, assistant athletic director at North Dakota and the supervising producer of “Through These Doors,” said, referring to David Hakstol. “He is a fairly traditional, old-school coach as far as access, so it caught me off guard. He saw how popular ’24/7’ was and knew how rabid our fan base is and wanted to try it.”

Who would have thought?