SiouxSports.com Forum

GVfootball.com

Siouxhockey03

It's only a guess, but I think you were banned because of a poster calling themselves "siouxpr" that pissed off the gvfootball.com admistrator, gizmo90210 or something like that. Then it looks like gizmo banned anyone logging in with a .nodak.edu IP address. To be fair, it looked like the first post 'siouxpr' made was titled "It's easy to win when your conference sucks ".

Still it's pretty big to ban a complete set of IP's. At least tony can take a little banter.

Judging from my posting over there last week when we had our "game' with GVSU, they don't take to kindly to criticism. Some of them scolded our coaching staff and players for "not giving them enough credit" in the newspaper after their victory. Never mind that some of the players gave props to Grand Valley and then said that part of the reason we played so poorly was because of bad tackling and penalties at the wrong time. For some reason these fans thought it was all their talent that did us in. No, that is not the case. Quite frankly I was going to root for GVSU, but I think it is time for a reallity check. So go UND!

so, are you guys done yet? Shane said he made a mistake, deal with it. There is no reason to diss the site and what people there chose to talk about. If GV fans want to talk about tickets on their GV website, they have every right to.

As for the person you said on our site making racist comments, there are assholes at every school, that includes our school and yours. We have talked to a few Alabama fans who didn't appreciate the racist remarks from students at your school last week.

There is no reason we should have to deal with a Sioux fan coming on our site disrespecting basically everyone who cheers for the Lakers. Shane had every right to ban that ass, and he apologized for making a mistake and banning all of you.

Good luck in the game. And if you are interested in talking about football, feel free to come over and chat. Most GV fans are interested in hearing other opinions just as long as they are not completely disrespectful- we do appreciate a little class.

Thanks ;)

There is no reason we should have to deal with a Sioux fan coming on our site disrespecting basically everyone who cheers for the Lakers. Shane had every right to ban that ass, and he apologized for making a mistake and banning all of you.

Good luck in the game. And if you are interested in talking about football, feel free to come over and chat. Most GV fans are interested in hearing other opinions just as long as they are not completely disrespectful- we do appreciate a little class.

Thanks ;)

Would appear your board administrator talks smack as well as the worst of opponent fans on his board. Kicking a Sioux fans arse at the game? A pinned, "Does any Sioux fan make any sense". Juvenile administrator=juvenile board.

Would appear your board administrator talks smack as well as the worst of opponent fans on his board. A pinned, "Does any Sioux fan make any sense". Juvenile administrator=juvenile board.

I'm pretty sure when he said "Does any Sioux fan make any sense" he was probably referring to the fact that the majority of the Sioux fans, (yes people representing your school), who have come on that board do so to post that they are sleeping with our moms, to tell us we are "the biggest bunch of sucks that have ever sucked", to insult a user by calling him "jiz'm duck", to post pictures of our mascot getting a football shoved up his ass, and hey the football had your mascot on it. And no he didn't just post it once but about 5 or 6 times.

As soon as you can show me Laker fans who are doing that on YOUR board I will happily retract this and previous statements.

I'm sure gizmo will retract his "does any sioux fan make any sense" as soon as we see some sioux fans that come over there to talk football, not insult our moms or screen names, or post ridiculous pictures.

I'm pretty sure when he said "Does any Sioux fan make any sense" he was probably referring to the fact that the majority of the Sioux fans, (yes people representing your school), who have come on that board do so to post that they are sleeping with our moms, to tell us we are "the biggest bunch of sucks that have ever sucked", to insult a user by calling him "jiz'm duck", to post pictures of our mascot getting a football shoved up his ass, and hey the football had your mascot on it. And no he didn't just post it once but about 5 or 6 times.

As soon as you can show me Laker fans who are doing that on YOUR board I will happily retract this and previous statements.

I'm sure gizmo will retract his "does any sioux fan make any sense" as soon as we see some sioux fans that come over there to talk football, not insult our moms or screen names, or post ridiculous pictures.

wow, sensitive football fans from Michigan

Good call Rat- however it was Sioux fans that began whining about being banned from a board they supposedly don't care about in the first place. Not to mention the fact that Corella is whining about ONE fan, not a couple, who made a racist joke. How is that any different? Is Corella a little too sensitive also? It may have been uncalled for, but atleast he kept it on the GV board, and didn't come over here to fill up your board with insults. It's on our board, you don't wanna read it, don't read it. It's not your board anyway, on the other hand Sioux fans are writing disrespectful stuff about us on our board, in posts that GV fans started.

Go ahead and write disrespectful stuff, it is a message board, if you take it seriously, you have definite problems. And any decent message board, such as this and bisonville, have moderators who delete things of poor taste. But when someone pulls out the race card that is where everyone on Earth draws the line. It wasn't a rumor of somebody playing the card at a football game, this dumba*% came right out and pulled one from his deck plain and clear for all to see, and wasn't reprimanded. That's fine that the "joke", as he called it, was left up, that says something about your board. One racist joke is way too many, this isn't the 50's and 60's anymore, they aren't tolerated anywhere, unless evidently they are in Allendale, MI. Am I too sensitive, no way, maybe I just know the difference between right, wrong, and way over the line. My $.02.