SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux vs Michigan Tech

AZSIOUX

Yes,I posted as bcblues there. My first post went through about 20 seconds after I submitted it. The second never went through......

Did you read my post correctly?

"This [Siouxsports] forum is so "live" - we often see a goal posted here a few seconds before it's on our TV!

The Fighting Sioux CAN continue to be a force in every division IF there is a Supreme Court decision (on the national level), that plays on the discrimination angle. I understand this issue more than most, since I consult with 13 tribes (including many Sioux tribes and bands) on an almost daily basis. There is deep division among the tribes, but it is clear that the name was honored to UND for use on the sports teams via naming ceremonies. These cannot be simply undone by NCAA force.

Well, there you go. Not a live chat at all. My COMMENTS were simply a goal and a time. Hardly controversial. Never showed up.

The comments on the chat don't post automatically, they are monitored. Hundreds of comments go through the chat and they are unable to post them all.