SiouxSports.com Forum

Dog signs

YaneA

Here's some thing I came up with last night and its to that Christmas tune Grandma got run over by a reindeer...

The Bulldogs got run over by the Sioux

At the Ralph one night on Christmas Eve

You can say there's no such thing as losers.

But as for all us Sioux fans we think they are....

I don't know does that sound too corny???

18. [to our beloved refs, who are doing the best they can]We Asked for 3 Wise Men; they sent us 3 WISE GUYS

I propose a picture of three magi in B&W referee striped-robes with the caption 3 WISE MEN, to be raised after UMD penalties are called.

Not a bad faux-butt-kissing sign for pregame, too. Kind of like The Farce offering cash over the glass to the refs during pregame.

For your mistletoe, better make it BIG. Perhaps big plastic plant leaves and red rubber balls.

It's probably too late for voting, but I like 1,3,15,20,23.

23 (You Better Not Pout) works away from the penalty box, too, just use it after Sioux goals and when Bulldogs take penalties.

I'm not sure if Dataflix or FSSN showed it, but there were taped segments of the Bulldog players in the penalty box. I only caught one for the player putting on makeup and another time the guy was holding a cat. It is funny how the scoreboard is used to make fun of the ref and other players, but they refuse to show "controversial" calls. ;)