SiouxSports.com Forum

SIoux @ Bulldogs!

Kooshnitz

Mattson and the trainer going to the locker room... according to the announcers he got pushed and then stumbled into the boards. Seems to be favoring his left leg... The Duluth player is kicked out, major penalty. Five and a game.

That was a very, very ugly hit. Did not look good at all. I hope Mattson is alright. He's been great for us.

5 minute a bad call? John Buccigross just tweeted that it was but I didn't see it.

The UND radio announcers don't seem to think so... yeah Mattson stumbled some, but if he hadn't been pushed he wouldn't have stumbled is what they said. I can't see anything, so...

Brad's blog said they didn't get a replay in the press box so he doesn't know if it was a good call or not

The UND radio announcers don't seem to think so... yeah Mattson stumbled some, but if he hadn't been pushed he wouldn't have stumbled is what they said. I can't see anything, so...

Can't see it either. Unless Buccigross just thought it should be a 2 minute. Hopefully someone puts it on youtube.