SiouxSports.com Forum

Lamoureux's

sprig

It is true Bobcats Roster

Also Morgan Simonson is playing for Lincoln. Central is still most likely the best team in the state. I've seen them play twice. The first time I saw them DB was watching the game. The second time I saw them Hakstol was at the game. They were probably looking at McIntyre the leading scorer in the state last year, who turned down playing juniors.

Are any of those on the Bobcat roster relatives of UND players? I mean there's a Bina and a Schneider and a Noah....

Nick Schneider is not related, unless he is a cousin or distant relative or something, but Ben Noah may be a relative of John Noah, I thought I heard something about his relatvies playing in the area.

It is true Bobcats Roster

Also Morgan Simonson is playing for Lincoln. Central is still most likely the best team in the state. I've seen them play twice. The first time I saw them DB was watching the game. The second time I saw them Hakstol was at the game. They were probably looking at McIntyre the leading scorer in the state last year, who turned down playing juniors.

Or Marto the defenseman?

Nick Schneider is not related, unless he is a cousin or distant relative or something, but Ben Noah may be a relative of John Noah, I thought I heard something about his relatvies playing in the area.

Nick Noah just graduated from Crookston last spring and is now playing juniors.

I talked to someone who has close ties with the Bobcat organization. That person said that the younger one (P.J I think is what he goes by), the defenseman, has great size and plays nearly every game. He's also a freshman or very young as it were. He's definitely the one to watch.

As for the other one, he plays forward, and he doesn't play that often according to that person. Not sure what that means, but just thought I'd share.

I guess I'd have to watch a game right now to see more, but I don't have their schedule memorized. Hopefully they'll be back in Fargo so I can see them play the Jets.

P.S. Anyone remember what NAHL team Siembida is on?

Wicthita Falls here is the link to the web page roster.

http://wfrustlers.com/roster.asp

But the Springfield Spirit came out in the second period with great intensity and refused to roll over. Springfield scored the only goal of the second period, as Ruslters goalie Josh Siembida came out of the net to play the puck, only to put it right on the waiting stick of Derek Kitti who slammed it past a diving Siembida. It would prove to be the last miscue for Siembida and the last goal for the Spirit. Not that the Spirit did not have any offensive chances, as Springfield out-shot the Rustlers 21-14 in the second and third periods, with 20 of those saved by Siembida. For the game, Siembida stopped 24 shots.