Sat Night vs. St. Cloud

WiSioux

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

yay! ok! Question 1: Hail to thee, UND has four songs listed under school songs. Some of the lyrics to each song are listed in this question. Fight on Sioux, we're all for you, our team is fighting and we will help them see it thru. By renewing your allegiance to UND, can you name all four?

Nope :)

1. Fight On Sioux

2. Stand Up and Cheer

3. Isn't there one that is based off of a German song?

4. No idea

Nope :)

1. Fight On Sioux

2. Stand Up and Cheer

3. Isn't there one that is based off of a German song?

4. No idea

1. Correct

2. Correct

3. It's for You, North Dakota U

4. the Alma Mater

Question 2: In the late 1960's, an accounting teacher requested permission to start an aviation ground school in his spare time. The University relinquished a janitor's closet so he could have an office and the Center for Aerospace Sciences began. Who was the accounting teacher?

1. Correct

2. Correct

3. It's for You, North Dakota U

4. the Alma Mater

Question 2: In the late 1960's, an accounting teacher requested permission to start an aviation ground school in his spare time. The University relinquished a janitor's closet so he could have an office and the Center for Aerospace Sciences began. Who was the accounting teacher?

I've heard this story and should know the answer cuz I graduated from the aviation school. Odegard is the obvious answer, but I don't believe that is correct.