SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux on Satellite

PSB

Signal Quality for tonights basketball is around 70% at this end : )

Why is it just the hockey games that are low in quality, no fair......

Go Sioux!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I was wondering that myself

78 on the DirecPC and the Pansat

55 with the Viacast

The station in anchorage is probably microwaving the signal back to the station. I can't pick up microwaves. I will make a call and find out. But most of their games never make it out of alaska on satellite . I'll check. Their needs to be a signal 1st so I can pick it up. Digital Satellite time averages about $5.00 a minute.

Later

Cheesemover

By the way hockey this weekend at Joe Senser's

Boston U vs Mass

Ohio State vs Mich St

UMD vs Denver

CC vs Wisconsin Sat only

The station in anchorage is probably microwaving the signal back to the station. I can't pick up microwaves. I will make a call and find out. But most of their games never make it out of alaska on satellite . I'll check. Their needs to be a signal 1st so I can pick it up. Digital Satellite time averages about $5.00 a minute.

Later

Cheesemover

By the way hockey this weekend at Joe Senser's

Boston U vs Mass

Ohio State vs Mich St

UMD vs Denver

CC vs Wisconsin Sat only

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Cheese

KTUU is digital in the clear on C-band. A buddy of mine in Indiana has seen some of the games (the UAA/UMD one in November as an example)

AMC7 (137W)

H

All 6 networks are on there from Anchorage (ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX, PBS, UPN)

You should have no issues picking it up (unless theres a snowstorm in Anchorage) :blush:

Cheese

KTUU is digital in the clear on C-band. A buddy of mine in Indiana has seen some of the games (the UAA/UMD one in November as an example)

AMC7 (137W)

H

All 6 networks are on there from Anchorage (ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX, PBS, UPN)

You should have no issues picking it up (unless theres a snowstorm in Anchorage) :silly:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Any word on whether or not tonites game will be on at Senser's? Anybody?

Hopefully the FSSN signal holds up...but if it doesn't, the people who are motorized (or ghetto move them) might have to swing over to SBS6

SBS6 is where Wisconsin FSN games have been. Both games will be on there too :silly:

I'll check coordinates tonight and post them (where they should be)

I think you have to pay for the Fox SPorts regional package in order to get 642. That means you will get all the FSN nationwide

Later

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If you live in an area that's gets Fox North as its regional station, you'll also get the Wisco alternate, 642, without having to pay for the Sports Pak.

I scanned yesterday before and during the game on the normal spots and it never came up :love:

did have a 75 on the DirecPC dish for G3 :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah for once the signal quality was good AND steady throughout the whole game. I was looking for a backup as the signal quality has quite often degraded as the game went on.