SiouxSports.com Forum

Penalties can't be reduced

PCM

Let me correct some misconceptions here about this Mapletoft incident.

The whole thing WAS funny. Yup. I don't blame everyone for laughing and having fun with it. I would too if other people had been a part of it and not me.

I just wanted to say that I'm cool with the ribbing. I may be getting tired of it, like SFiP says, but I'm not about to pull a Kaasa and whine about it to the Dakota Student much less this board. :p

I know it will eventually peter out, but I'm not going to curb it as long as people find it amusing.

After all, let me ask you this: Who are the two most mentioned handles on this board? If you said PCM and RW77, you're correct! Any publicity is publicity you know. :lol:

Hmm.. guess i don't have as much of a sense of humor as i thought :lol:

All I got out of it is he asked who mapletoft was.. and a couple people posted a couple posts playing with him and then it just sorta faded.

Ahem. It hasn't faded.

It's appeared over like.... half of the recent threads. I'm just a popular guy! :p

RR77,

Personally I don't mention Mapletoft to make fun of you. I think it is just hilarious that it keeps coming up and most people don't know what we're talking about. Mapletoft is now a teen idol!

Who says anyone is making fun of me? :lol:

I'm cool with the whole thing. That dude owes me for making him big in the midwest though. :p

SFiP - Deny it, boyeeeeeeeee. I'm the bomb-digity. :D