SiouxSports.com Forum

UND @ DU

sioux fan in phoenix

They did not give me an option for the amount of the gift certificates, and made them $25. They are not willing to deduct from them either. They want $25 for a f* pizza. :p

So are you saying that you bought gift certificates for yourself? Were you feeling unloved? :D

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did Blais mention a goalie for tomorrow. As great as Brandt played it wouldn't surprise me to see Parise. Especially if Brandt is sick. Plus I feel we do need two goalies and with no games next weekend Parise will have waited a long time to play.

It was from the GF Herald auction.

Touchy Federov.

I'm sure they knew what they were doing. If person can get away with buying a $25 gift certificate in an auction for less than $25, then how does Happy Joe's keep from losing money? By not giving change for a certificate. Not a lot of people drop $25 on pizza around here, at least I never try to spend more than $6!

Touchy Federov.

I'm sure they knew what they were doing. If person can get away with buying a $25 gift certificate in an auction for less than $25, then how does Happy Joe's keep from losing money? By not giving change for a certificate. Not a lot of people drop $25 on pizza around here, at least I never try to spend more than $6!

must be eating a lot of Slap Shot and Deeks

must be eating a lot of Slap Shot and Deeks

Nope! I love the breadsticks from Slapshots, but I hate both restaurants' pizza. I'm a firm believer of using the gazillions of coupons we get in the mail. Plus, UND students get medium 1 topping pizzas for $5.99 and large for $6.99 from both Pizza Hut and Dominoes. Papa John's has a deal for a large 1 topping pick up only on Tuesdays for $4.99. Can't beat that!

Nope! I love the breadsticks from Slapshots, but I hate both restaurants' pizza. I'm a firm believer of using the gazillions of coupons we get in the mail. Plus, UND students get medium 1 topping pizzas for $5.99 and large for $6.99 from both Pizza Hut and Dominoes. Papa John's has a deal for a large 1 topping pick up only on Tuesdays for $4.99. Can't beat that!

gotta love the deals you get as a broke college student. I used to take advantage of Dominos all the time.

Hey I actually have a good paying job and I still use the coupons and don't spend over 6 for pizza. Unless it's Slappy Hoe's Buffet. Or my mom is paying for the pizza.

My guess is that Brandt will play unless they feel he's too sick.

My guess is this:

He shows up fatigued and "under the weather" He's drained so to speak. You know what that is?

Yup, you guessed it. Early symptoms of the flu!

And if Prpich caught the flu, then I think we need to get him sick every weekend!