SiouxSports.com Forum

UND @ DU

sioux fan in phoenix

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cheap pizza, what do you expect?

Something that tastes better than a mixture of ceiling caulk and cat urine would be a nice first step. Deeks manages to make a decent pizza for cheap. Slap Sh^t on the other hand is rancid. And they've changed the recipe. When I was a freshman, it wasn't worthy of being buried in your backyard with your dead goldfish

Something that tastes better than a mixture of ceiling caulk and cat urine would be a nice first step. Deeks manages to make a decent pizza for cheap. Slap Sh^t on the other hand is rancid. And they've changed the recipe. When I was a freshman, it wasn't worthy of being buried in your backyard with your dead goldfish

:D:p:lol:

true, very true, that is one pizza where the box is probably better

The game will probably be closer tomorrow, right? I didn't get to watch it, but it sounded like DU's D was pretty bad. Can they fix that in time, or are we gonna sock it to 'em again?

their d just gave up way too many chances deep in their zone. The sad thing is, we didn't capitalize on really any of their miscues down low. The score could have been much worse. Tomorrow night will be a close game

their d just gave up way too many chances deep in their zone. The sad thing is, we didn't capitalize on really any of their miscues down low. The score could have been much worse. Tomorrow night will be a close game

Denver could have had a few more as well. It was a big win, but Dean can still get on them for some of our defensesive mistakes.

Where do you come up with this stuff?! :D

Do you really think it's smart to try and figure out how Diggler's mind works?...might cause a brain aneurysm. :p:D

Deeks Double X rules...lasts all weekend

I actually don't mind SlapSh*t pizza (not my first choice though)...their cheese stix are excellente. :lol:

Italian Moon is pretty good...Green Mill is the best, but is by no means cheap.

Do you really think it's smart to try and figure out how Diggler's mind works?...might cause a brain aneurysm. :p:D

Deeks Double X rules...lasts all weekend

I actually don't mind SlapSh*t pizza (not my first choice though)...their cheese stix are excellente. :lol:

Italian Moon is pretty good...Green Mill is the best, but is by no means cheap.

Planet Pizza is cheezy, greezy, garliczy, and goodzy. Damn expensivezy.

I need to try Planet Pizza, that sounds good. Deep dish from Green Mill is the absolute best. You have to use your entire student loan check though to afford it. Yikes!

Me too....

How much money are/were your loan checks?...It takes me two to pay for the thin crust (which I think is the best...sorry, I've had REAL Chicago Deep Dish, nothing else compares).