SiouxSports.com Forum

Watch Sioux play in Midwest Regional via XBOX 360 Live Gold Subscripti

larsensa

Does it matter which cable system you have?

I don't think it should. If you have xbox live and a gold member subscription, you should have ESPN 3.

don't quote me, because I have never used ESPN on my xbox.

edit:

just fired up my xbox and downloaded an update, and i'm now watching UMD vs. Union.

it works awesome

thanks again for the tip, larsensa

OK - my Cable provider and Internet provider are the same. If I go to espn3.com via my computer and click on their name, it won't "continue." Will it be the same via Xbox?

if you have a gold member subscription, it's probably worth a try.

it didn't take me long at all to download an update and find the game i was looking for.

hope it works.

I believe the code is only required for Time Warner Cable...at least that's what I've read....and it won't be available for them until sometime this SUMMER!!

Yeah that's what I'm stuck with over here too. Thankfully the Miami game is actually on the U. I'd kill someone if I had to sit here and watch on the womans laptop all day.

Welcome Xbox Live Sports Fans:

* We are currently working to grant ESPN3.com on Xbox Live access for Time Warner Cable & Bright House Networks customers.

* Please check back regularly for updates.

* We apologize for any inconvenience and we thank you for your patience.

This worked for me, a Comcast Twin Cities customer. Outstanding, as I didn't know how I was going to watch otherwise.

I looked through a bunch of cable systems. For the ones that work, they have you sign in to your account - and then you get access to ESPN3. Buggers.

Glad this is working for some of you. This is the first time I have actually found ESPN3 on my xbox useful since I normally just use my system to play games. It is cool that games are OnDemand and you can watch them like they are on a DVR.

I am also very impressed with the image quality. Mine is showing up in HD and looks just about as good ast the game I am flipping back and forth between on ESPNUHD. Good stuff. Gotta love technology! I would rather drive 4 hours and

watch the games but its not looking good for this weekend! :-(

I am pretty sure it doesn't work for Midcontinent.

Copied this from midcosportsnet.com (It doesn't show on the online hourly schedule yet, but I'm counting on their press release)

"March 25, 2011

Great news, University of North Dakota Fighting Sioux fans! Midco Sports Net will be showing the Sioux game against RPI for the 2011 NCAA Div. 1 Men's Hockey Midwest Regional Semi-Final in SD and in MN! ND markets will receive the game on ABC. Who's ready for some hockey?!"

Oh my god... not only did you solve my problem about not having any of the channels the sioux are on... but we are having a party tomorrow during the day. You can watch the games ON DEMAND once they are finished. I love you.

Now, let's not get CC'd