SiouxSports.com Forum

SCSU

Smoggy

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dataflix stats are working but nothing else. Shows score 1-1 with the Sioux outshooting SC 13-1 in the second period.

Some major problems with the feed from the Ralph apparently, That's what TH was swearing about just before we lost it.

Unbelievable.. i feel sorry for people who shelled out the 9 bucks for just this one game. They got ripped off hard core.

Definitely sucks tonight. Apparently something at the arena has gone wrong, since the audio isn't working either.

Just stopped and restarted dataflix, and I'm running again, but still lots of rebuffering.

Apparently SC got 5 shots on the PP, since the period ended 14-7 Sioux.

Thx, guys. I think SCSU's plans were to roll 4 lines--has this been possible with all the penalties they're taking? I think the key is to get the lead so we can get them out of their neural-zone trap & force them to skate with us...Really impressed with the shot differential thus far; hopefully our superior conditioning takes over in the 3rd like it has in previous games...

Definitely sucks tonight. Apparently something at the arena has gone wrong, since the audio isn't working either.

Just stopped and restarted dataflix, and I'm running again, but still lots of rebuffering.

Apparently SC got 5 shots on the PP, since the period ended 14-7 Sioux.

I shelled over 100 bucks last weekend for the season thinking it would be worth it. If it is like this a lot during the year i will feel ripped off.

From what I could see on Dataflix, the Sioux were coming on much stronger in the 2nd. If that can carry over into the 3rd, they will be in good shape. They have to get traffic in front of Coole.

Coole has been sharp. Don't ever remember Bochenski being stopped that often on that many great chances.

Brandt has been very good also.

My dataflix is down again.