SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs BULLDOGS - Saturday

AZSIOUX

completely off topic right now, but what is the weather like there in GF right now? its starting to get cold here where I am at, and the way I am bundling up and walking everywhere is reminding me of my days walking up and down university to and from class....and the frat houses (mainly mine, Pi Kappa Alpha, as well as Delta Chi Omega and the Beta House) in the middle of the winter

completely off topic right now, but what is the weather like there in GF right now? its starting to get cold here where I am at, and the way I am bundling up and walking everywhere is reminding me of my days walking up and down university to and from class....and the frat houses (mainly mine, Pi Kappa Alpha, as well as Delta Chi Omega and the Beta House) in the middle of the winter

Right around 60 today.

Right around 60 today.

but thats during the day? what are the nights like? (I am working night shift here, so im getting the worst of it) i figure it has snowed there already, it hasnt here yet. we are at 7500 feet and the mountains to the east already have a dusting. but we havent gotten anything yet. during the day it is in the 60s, maybe mid 70s at most now. but it doesnt warm up until almost noon and starts cooling back down by 4:30. by midnight it is down to the 40s, and by sunrise it is down to the low 30s, wind chills have been in the 20s. I am hoping this is the worst it will get, but I HIGHLY doubt it. winter has only begun...... :sad:

the good thing is, the army came up with this wonderful idea.....a 7-layer cold weather clothing system! and wow does it ever work!