SiouxSports.com Forum

T.C. Sioux fans

01grad

I went to Sensers on Saturday to watch the Sioux pummel Yale. It was great fun! Bochenski's Mom was there, as well as a big crowd from Faribault. It gets very expensive in a hurry though and I will probably just go there for one of the nights and a college buddies the other. I just wanted to see if others were still going to Sensers or if somebody knew of a cheaper place to hang out. It would be great if somebody had a place to have a big gathering so we could bring our own goods to save money. I am sure it will be a Sioux majority crowd at Sensers and hopefully many friends I haven't seen for awhile.

Until then, GO SIOUX!!!

01grad,

Was the sound working at Senser's for the game broadcast?

The sound was not on in the smoking section during the first period on Sat.

01Grad, sounds like you need the sage advice "drink only in moderation". I go to Senser's regularly for the cost of a coke and generous tip.

"drink only in moderation"

What fun is that? :D

Seriously though, I feel your pain, it can get expensive. I think the games are on FSN, (maybe not in the Cities though?, I don't know enough about the black-out rules up there) so get a group together at someone's house who has it. But then again, I guess it's probably on regular TV too, huh? You have to understand I am speaking from the land where if we get an away game on TV it's a miracle! The one they did show last year was UND though. No complaints here!

But we will soon be moving back up there, where college hockey is king! Can't wait!

It's not often stated but I think it should (at the cost of me sounding corny).

I'd like to say thanks to all those fans out there who are not able to make it to Grand Forks who support the Sioux. Especially those in the Twin Cities. Not a lot of fun being surrounded by goophers.

I wish you all could be at the Ralph. Maybe it would liven up the other side of the rink.

I ask about the sound because I just bought a satellite system and I could not get the sound for either the UND football game or the hockey game on Saturday (didn't have the system up for Friday's game). Other feeds from that satellite had both picture and sound without any problem, so I was just wondering if Senser's experienced the same problem I did for the UND feed. Not that it is a big problem since it looked like it was going to be Sweeney not Hennessey if the sound did work. Instead, I just listened to the Tims on internet audio, which is what I would have done anyway if the satellite feed audio was Sweeney.

RW77, I have season tix to the Ralph (which somebody always uses, even if it's not me), but to get up there from the TC for every game is really difficult. I go to as many as I can swing and plan to watch the others from home, if satellite broadcast.

RW77, I have season tix to the Ralph (which somebody always uses, even if it's not me), but to get up there from the TC for every game is really difficult. I go to as many as I can swing and plan to watch the others from home, if satellite broadcast.

Great! Nice to see the dedication. Could you imagine if there were 12,000 cheering fans in the Ralph every game? Imagine what that would sound like!

Follow-up: According to an email I got from the UND alumni association, Senser's in all three TC locations will have the games on both nights, including the Minnie series. Just have to call ahead and reserve a table. I *believe* that the Bloomington location tends to have the largest numbers, if the past is any indicator.