SiouxSports.com Forum

Need Help posting McLeod interview

Goon

I need some tech support. :blush:

I have the interview between Scott Williams and Bruce McLeod on disk ready to be down loaded, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to download it to my hard drive so I can post it on YouTube. I also have permission from Scott to post it. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to do this?

You can also send me tech support tips to thegoon48@gra.midco.net

I need some tech support. :blush:

I have the interview between Scott Williams and Bruce McLeod on disk ready to be down loaded, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to download it to my hard drive so I can post it on YouTube. I also have permission from Scott to post it. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to do this?

You can also send me tech support tips to thegoon48@gra.midco.net

What are you willing to pay? ;)

Need more information about your problem in order to help you. What is the format of the disc? What OS are you using? What is the format of the file on the disc?

Matt

My buddy cut it from his TV so I am not sure.

First Download VLC Media player at your favorite download site. Mine is www.download.com then go to www.howtogeek.com/howto/2696/how-to-rip-dvds-with-vlc/ . Hope this helps.

Matt

I have VLC downloaded but I can't figure out what I am doing wrong to my c:/drive.

What I do to accomplish the same thing is to just open up the disk and copy the entire DVD over to a folder on my hard disk. Then I use Any Video Converter, free, to change the VOB files to a format that you can use. (I usually just stick with WMV files). There will be a ton of files there, but you don't need to worry about them all. Check the size and ignore all of the small ones.

Then if you want to edit the movie you can use Windows Movie Maker.

Ripping the DVD with VLC is probably easier but this is how I figured it out myself.

• Upvote 1