SiouxSports.com Forum

UND @ Cal Poly

SiouxMD

That was an example of how not to run the two minute office.

Overall, even though a loss, the injury depleted defense played well. Unfortunately, I believe if they had been playing a passing team we would have been seeing a lot worse score on the board....

I am proud of the way the team played.

That said, I will be so happy when our hometown QB is no longer eligible and we can get someone else in next year. He would have made a great D2 QB.

I've been frustrated with QB play over the past season and half as well, but who on the roster now do you think could do better. The staff obviously has no confidence in Goska's throwing ability..................they've said as much to the media. Nichols is 3rd string and has handed off 4 times in his career.

I fear that QB play could be even more frustrating next season.................

We were spoiled over that last decade with Klosterman, Bowenkamp, Manke, Freund, and yes........even Belmore.

I've been frustrated with QB play over the past season and half as well, but who on the roster now do you think could do better. The staff obviously has no confidence in Goska's throwing ability..................they've said as much to the media. Nichols is 3rd string and has handed off 4 times in his career.

I fear that QB play could be even more frustrating next season.................

We were spoiled over that last decade with Klosterman, Bowenkamp, Manke, Freund, and yes........even Belmore.

Oh, I agree with that for sure. I guess I am hoping one of the young guys can step in, Chris Comes maybe? Goska is NOT the answer either.