SiouxSports.com Forum

NCAA Tourney Score updates

AZSIOUX

Here we go again, starts in a couple of hours!!

LINK TO WEBCASTS - not sure if all games are broadcasted live

Friday

East Regional

DENVER vs RIT -- 3pm est. - ESPNU HD

UNH vs CORNELL -- 8pm est. - ESPNU HD

West Regional

SCSU vs NO. MICHIGAN -- 4:30 central time - ESPN 360 & DIRECT TV (640) (not sure if live or not)

UW vs VERMONT -- 8pm central time - ESPNU HD

I'm curious to see what RIT can do against a not so scary Denver team that I saw last weekend. DU didn't bring their best hockey, and the "Chevy" was in the shop for repairs in that 3rd place game.

It will be interesting to see how DU responds, but I saw a lot of things that reminded me of how UND finished last season at the Final Five and against UNH.

Last night during the Wild game I swear I saw that FSN would be picking up the West Regional, but looking at the comcast schedule right now it says nothing about the SCSU game and the Wild play Detroit at 7. Maybe the games will be on the alternate channel 692 in the Twin Cities? Anyone see that last night during the Wild game? I'm also sure they said they'd be carrying the Sioux game live Saturday afternoon. crap...did I dream this?

Last night during the Wild game I swear I saw that FSN would be picking up the West Regional, but looking at the comcast schedule right now it says nothing about the SCSU game and the Wild play Detroit at 7. Maybe the games will be on the alternate channel 692 in the Twin Cities? Anyone see that last night during the Wild game? I'm also sure they said they'd be carrying the Sioux game live Saturday afternoon. crap...did I dream this?

they are carrying the sioux game tomorrow, as for the west regional...i do not recall that one.

FSN did pick up the Sioux game live, as well as the Bemidji game immediately following, but they did not, AFAIK, pick up the SCSU game. Some station out of the Baltimore area picked up the SCSU/NMU game

NCAA Regional TV Coverage thread

scsu is on 640 direct tv, all tv listed above

Here we go again, starts in a couple of hours!!

LINK TO WEBCASTS - not sure if all games are broadcasted live

Friday

East Regional

Friday, March 26

East Regional -- Times Union Center/Albany, N.Y.

(1) Denver vs. (4) Rochester Institute of Technology, 3 p.m. (ESPNU HD)

(2) Cornell vs. (3) New Hampshire, 6:30 p.m. (ESPNU HD)

West Regional -- Xcel Energy Center/St. Paul, Minn.

(2) St. Cloud State vs. (3) Northern Michigan, 5:30 p.m. (ESPN360.com)

(1) Wisconsin vs. (4) Vermont, 9 p.m. (ESPNU HD)

Fixed your post.