Sioux vs the Gophers Saturday

The Whistler

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm gonna keep up with my whining.

Zajac was on the ice after getting pushed down. Lucia was perfectly happy pushing on him while Zajac was down, but as soon as Zajac got up Lucia backed up with his arms out like "what did I do? I didn't do anything"

Sioux Power Play

Seriously, what's the point of even having a crease if a player can skate through it, make contact with the goalie's stick, and draw a penalty.

Isn't that supposed to be the goalie's area?

What is the actual rule on that play? I know Cepis hit Eidsness' stick and fell, as Schlossman said dove, but what is Eidsness supposed to do in that situation?

What is the actual rule on that play? I know Cepis hit Eidsness' stick and fell, as Schlossman said dove, but what is Eidsness supposed to do in that situation?

I think the rule is that you're always supposed to be in control of your stick. The ref must have ruled that he put his stick out in front of the gopher player or lost control of his stick and the gopher player tripped over it.

As far as who sits, I believe it's up to Hakstol but it has to be somebody who was on the ice when the penalty was called.