SiouxSports.com Forum

UND @ NDSU 2010

gfhockey

Why isn't your guy saying that? I have to take everything Faison is saying with a grain of salt. Then get the facts later.

When I heard Faison talk about basketball, soccer and volleyball that is exactly what he said. He said that they are working on the schedule and the games should happen, but that the contracts have not been signed yet. He also said that women's basketball would not happen this coming year but he thought that they could get the games scheduled for the following year. At no point, while talking to the group I was in, did he ever claim that the contracts were signed.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why isn't your guy saying that? I have to take everything Faison is saying with a grain of salt. Then get the facts later.

You asked a question, "what was Taylor supposed to say?". I gave you an answer.

During last Friday's Q&A, Faison said that games have been scheduled. Over the weekend we learn that in MBB the two teams are playing each other in 2010. So was Faison lying? Perhaps he could have said "tentatively scheduled to make you happy, but then the next question would have been "tentatively, what's holding it up?" Then Faison would have to say Taylor hasn't signed the contracts yet.

The bottom line on everything Bison is Taylor is an arrogant jerk, just trying to improve his own credentials for his next job. If the folks in Fargo do not see it they are totally blind. This guy is a Navy guy, Navy folks have huge egos! He cannot tolerate the fact that he has accomplished some neat things, but they are not earth shattering and he still is not recognized for them. To bad, life is tough.

You think he's a jerk even though Faison turned down his every other year offer, plus didnt GT offer to play you guys a few years ago too? Hmmm...

That statement seems kind of odd for a fan of a school that plays football in a quonset. What were they thinking when they built the Alerus? At least the BSA was at one time a decent basketball arena. The Alerus has always been a terrible place to watch a football game.

Apparently you have never watched a game at the Alerus. Been to both the Fargodome and the Alerus. Season ticket holder at the Alerus for Sioux football. Great venue to watch games unlike the dimly lit barn at Moo U

Apparently you have never watched a game at the Alerus. Been to both the Fargodome and the Alerus. Season ticket holder at the Alerus for Sioux football. Great venue to watch games unlike the dimly lit barn at Moo U

Whats funny is i never bashed the FD just the BSA and it is a dump for a D1 bball school. Tell me Bison fans some good points about it??