SiouxSports.com Forum

DataFlix

GBpakrzz

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Stafford is a hell of a player. He's going to be a big time scorer for the Sioux.

Parise looked 100%, played well.

The BC diving team came out on the ice in the third. Worked well, as Anderson once again stuck Sioux in the box. BC couldn't get a penalty if they tried. Good hospitality for the visiting HE team, except on the scoreboard.

Not sure if this Anderson is from the WCHA, or is new to the WCHA. Greene made some big time hits in the second and third, and, although clean, would probably have been stuck in the box by last season's standards.

Nice win, now get off to a better start tomorrow.

UND has had two games that count and Drew Stafford has 2 GWG. He is damn good and very underated. Everyone was talking about what Brady would do this year and totally forgot about Stafford. I may have to soon change who my hero is, in fact. :angry:

BC is a bunch of divers. Only one time did a BC player go down for a good reason and that was when Lundbohm slashed Ben Eaves right where it counts. ;)

Anderson isn't new. He reffed the Christmas tournament last year. He's got that mad at the world look to him, always looking ticked off. He seemed very inconsistant to me in first he would call some stuff and then let other stuff go. After the first though he didn't seem to do too bad.

The start of the third was the biggest butt whooping the Sioux have put on a good team since those comebacks at the Old Ralph against the Gophers. Holy crap did they come out flying in the third.

Stafford and Bochenski baby. Schneider was sharp too!

Jordan Parise stood on his head after BC's third goal. Yes, I know BC scored one after that, but a BC player was about 10 feet or so offsides.

Anderson isn't new. I believe he reffed the MTU vs UND series last year. Usually he swallows the whistle in game one and then screws everyone over in game two.

Anderson has now surpassed Mike Schmitt and Don Adam to take the second worst ref in the WCHA slot behind Derek Sheperd. Wholly unnecesary penalties and missed offsides calls (odd since Hanson and Freeman are very quick to call the Sioux offsides) dominated an otherwise excellent game.

I think Greene had 2 minutes or did he sit in the box at all?