SiouxSports.com Forum

DataFlix

GBpakrzz

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Any idea on whether you can get video feed from dataflix and listen to Hennessy make the call? In my opinion, Hennessy is one of the best hockey announcers I have heard on the radio.

That is how dataflix sends the video. The siouxsports TV feed with the Hennesy radio broadcast.

Ok... it is about 20 minutes before they drop the puck and I don't have a picture yet. All I have is a black screen and message that says "Ready" below it. I am assuming that I won't get a picture until game time.

Ok... it is about 20 minutes before they drop the puck and I don't have a picture yet. All I have is a black screen and message that says "Ready" below it. I am assuming that I won't get a picture until game time.

Game is at 7:35 not 7:05 as it says on USCHO

If you will notice the game time on the dataflix site, it says 7:35 CST. Does that mean they got the start time wrong?

(Edit) - looks like 7:35 is right.

I called some buddies in GF who are going to the game tonight, it is 7:35. I got burned last week too when USCHO listed the start time at 7:35 when it actually started at 7:05

DataFlix is up and running. The video is clear and smooth so far. They are doing the pregame warmups. The audio is quite impressive too. You can hear the background music in the stadium, the pucks crashing into the boards and the players on the ice yelling at eachother. Almost like I was back home at the Ralph. So far, so good.

I have a question about data Flik. I am having trouble getting to where you can watch the game. I paid for the package which was verified and went to my account and clicked on the order number but there is no link to watch the game. Where do I find that?

thanks for your help!

I have a question about data Flik. I am having trouble getting to where you can watch the game. I paid for the package which was verified and went to my account and clicked on the order number but there is no link to watch the game. Where do I find that?

thanks for your help! >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Sound like you are doing everything right. Click on your order and it should bring up a menu of games to watch. Find the Sioux/BC game and click on it. It took me awhile too, but I found it.

GBpakrzz,

You able to provide periodic updates? >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

Sure... 0-0 in the first period. BC has controlled the puck for most of the game so far. The Sioux have had 1 power play and BC in on their second.

Hmmm... as I type this, BC just scored on the power play.

1-0 BC