SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux-Gophers viewing parties

dmksioux

Does anyone have information on Sioux-Gopher viewing parties for the games on January 15th and 16th? I will be in Arizona and am curious if there are any plans for a viewing party down there? Thanks...

The Alumni Foundation usually puts something together for big games. I haven't seen anything yet, but it might just be a little early for them to post it. I know that R.T. O'Sullivan's in Mesa usually has UND games on if they are broadcast. www.rtosullivans.com/contacts.htm

The Alumni Foundation usually puts something together for big games. I haven't seen anything yet, but it might just be a little early for them to post it. I know that R.T. O'Sullivan's in Mesa usually has UND games on if they are broadcast. www.rtosullivans.com/contacts.htm

Man would the weather of Mesa AZ be nice right now.

• 2 weeks later...
According to the UND Alumni Associations Facebook page, there will indeed be a viewing party at RT O'Sullivans in Mesa. Anyone else living/planning to be in Arizona going to attend the viewing party?

Do you know if they have viewing parties for most games, or just some?

A friend and I will actually both be in Mesa, AZ during the UND/DU series and would love to watch the games.

According to the UND Alumni Associations Facebook page, there will indeed be a viewing party at RT O'Sullivans in Mesa. Anyone else living/planning to be in Arizona going to attend the viewing party?

every weekend there are sioux fans at o sullivans watching games. they are great to sioux fans there in mesa. always fun for the gopher series as it gets pretty packed. not sure if i will be there this weekend but ill pm you if so. have fun and yes this weather is pretty friken awesome :(

every weekend there are sioux fans at o sullivans watching games. they are great to sioux fans there in mesa. always fun for the gopher series as it gets pretty packed. not sure if i will be there this weekend but ill pm you if so. have fun and yes this weather is pretty friken awesome :lol:

Sounds like a good time. Unfortunately I won't be able to imbibe too much as the reason I'm down there is to run in the Arizona Rock n Roll half marathon on Sunday. In fact, I'll probably only go for the Friday game....and thanks for the weather update, that's what I was wanting to hear! :(

For anyone in the Billings, MT area this weekend, we are having a party Saturday night to watch the game. Come on down and have some fun!! Details below:

What: University of North Dakota Sioux Hockey vs. Minnesota Gophers - Live Broadcast

Where: Bones Brewing - 1425 Broadwater - Billings, MT

When: Saturday, January 16 - 6:00 PM

Who: All Ages Welcome - Smoke Free

Cost: FREE

Specials: Food and drink specials