SiouxSports.com Forum

Apology to Speez/Kuhninca poll

Kuhninca

19 members have voted

1. 1. Apology to Speez/Kuhninca poll

• The guy should be tarred and feathered (a real dunce)
    • Sometimes annoying/interesting (perhaps too emotional)
    • Like having posters like him; makes me look nicer
    • I kinda like having Kuhninca posts around

Kuhninca,

Apology accepted but unnecessary. The combination of a few cool ones & the ending of a disappointing season after a great game last night set me off. I've been use to watching hockey well into April & May the last 6 years & am not looking forward to boring Fri & Sat nights. Should have probably slept on my post before pushing reply.

We do live in the Greatest country in the world & enjoy the right of freedom of speech & I would never try deny anyone that right. Remember hockey is a team game & the team wins & looses together.

Whatever you do don't change your name.  If you post in a manner that gains you more respect, more power to you if you have your current name.

I agree with what some others say, just take a breath once in a while before pushing the button.

We do live in the Greatest country in the world & enjoy the right of freedom of speech & I would never try deny anyone that right. Remember hockey is a team game & the team wins & looses together.  Friday we saw what it looks like when nobody shows up & Sat showed us what to look forward to next year & after.

This is going to be an unbelievably long 6 months till the fun & excitement starts again.

I think that pretty muchs sums up the way I feel, Ditto...

Kuhninca,

I think you have to respect Speez for taking your constant rips from a far in stride.  

Speez where is the WCHA final five and NCAA regionals and Frozen four going to be next year.  I can't believe we are not going to be involved this year.  I hope coach can quit talking about 2003-2004 and starts talking about the next shift again.

HKNTSM, I know you really got frosted this year when Blais was talking about winning in two years.  I've always hoped he meant sometime in the next two years, like next year included, because if things go right the Sioux could contend nationally next year.  

The biggest thing the team would have going for it next year, and what would be absent the following year, would be a big group of fourth-year forwards, all of whom are strong character guys who have played big roles in the national playoffs in multiple years.

What would have to go right?  The frosh make the jump to productive sophomores, the young D grow offensively, one of the goalies steps up, and they get a few bounces.  Goodness knows they have a few coming from this year.  I predict Notermann and Spiewak have the top point years of their Sioux careers next year.

On the gopher board they said Charlie Walters is reporting in the Pioneer Press the Final Five will be at the X for the next 5 years.

That is outstanding news since I am in Section 104 Row 11 right now!!!!!

jk: I'm thinking that when 'dagies' sees '8' he sees something like building trusses, or maybe rafters, in the background. ???

Hey, question I might not be on the wave lenght but your talking 8 NCAA titles right after say 8 leaves right, or maybe I am way off base?

According to Blaiser he said on the radio the other morning that give UND 2 to 3 years and he will have another NCAA title...

Hey, question I might not be on the wave lenght but your talking 8 NCAA titles right after say 8 leaves right, or maybe I am way off base?

According to Blaiser he said on the radio the other morning that give UND 2 to 3 years and he will have another NCAA title...

Don't want to wait that long for 8. In three years we could have 10:}