SiouxSports.com Forum

Stafford

rochsioux

Herald article

One quote that was interesting:

Stafford made a recruiting trip to the University of Minnesota as well. "I talked to them and visited there, but they weren't interested," he said. "But I wanted to come here anyway. I wouldn't give this up for anything,"

Not interested? OK...the only logical reason is that they didn't have any $$$ for him. I saw him play against Duluth and thought he was one of the top players on the ice.

"The thing I looked at first is the type of community that's there, and the coaching," Stafford said. "I think coaching is one of the most important things, and all three coaches here are just awesome. They put your benefits before their own. They put you first."

This is the quote I liked. This might balance out some of the negative things some fans of other teams like to spin about our coaching staff........Who you gonna believe? A bitter fan of a rival or a player in the program?

:D

This is the quote I liked. This might balance out some of the negative things some fans of other teams like to spin about our coaching staff........Who you gonna believe? A bitter fan of a rival or a player in the program?

:D

Of course he said that, Stafford isn't a goalie.... ;):0